Anderson County Mavericks 2022

olhickory

I am still a little upset with Knoxville News sentinel. They apparently know something we all know more of. If that makes sense. Knox News Having the Mavs go 9-1 to me means the Mavs only lose 1 game then add 5 games and the championship is the Mavs at 14-1 . Which makes more sense. I don't think Knox News was very clear or rather they just wanted to leave my mind cursing every breath at them. Not only me but the Mav players are very upset that Knox News stating Powell will put a whipping on the Mavs; well in so many words. When Powell comes into town the Mavericks will be so fired up over Knox News taking sides. This is one for somebody by name of Katy to bar that dang door shut in Maverick stadium and no one goes home that night! I mean call for Uber to deliver a midnight dinner at halftime. Powell will not get out until the Mavericks say so .....capped off with a Win! And I mean it!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am still a little upset with Knoxville News sentinel. They apparently know something we all know more of. If that makes sense. Knox News Having the Mavs go 9-1 to me means the Mavs only lose 1 game then add 5 games and the championship is the Mavs at 14-1 . Which makes more sense. I don't think Knox News was very clear or rather they just wanted to leave my mind cursing every breath at them. Not only me but the Mav players are very upset that Knox News stating Powell will put a whipping on the Mavs; well in so many words. When Powell comes into town the Mavericks will be so fired up over Knox News taking sides. This is one for somebody by name of Katy to bar that dang door shut in Maverick stadium and no one goes home that night! I mean call for Uber to deliver a midnight dinner at halftime. Powell will not get out until the Mavericks say so .....capped off with a Win! And I mean it!

I agree with you! I believe AC beats Powell. AC let last year's game slip right through their fingers. I don't think AC will let that happen again this year.

AC 35  Powell 28

13 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The last 2 years when Powell played AC they have been great games.  Both came down to the wire really.  Looking forward to another great game!  Mavs should of won those last 2 gams IMO, but they just ran out of steam.  So we will see if there conditioning is better this time around.  

7 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

The last 2 years when Powell played AC they have been great games.  Both came down to the wire really.  Looking forward to another great game!  Mavs should of won those last 2 gams IMO, but they just ran out of steam.  So we will see if there conditioning is better this time around.  

Yeah this will be a Great one this year! 

On 8/2/2022 at 1:12 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

I think the News Paper knows that the head coach and staff wear letter jackets on Fridays and they just don't take the staff at AC serious 

6 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

I think the News Paper knows that the head coach and staff wear letter jackets on Fridays and they just don't take the staff at AC serious 

Yeah true most of the staff probably never lettered or were Allstate. May have never even played. Probably just nerds.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

15 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah true most of the staff probably never lettered or were Allstate. May have never even played. Probably just nerds.

Yeah that's what I said too cause it always  has mattered to me how good a coach was as an athlete back in high school. When will people understand that that always translates to good coaching...

27 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It all about Pride. And I love taking pride where ever you coach and whatever you do. 

Pride?  really :rolleyes:.  You think he would be upset if I got on his staff and wore my Greeneville letterman jacket?  It's just a pride thing after all