class a

bballfan12121

3 minutes ago, bballfan12121 said:

definitely won’t make it anywhere in state. east should have 4 sophomores and 2 freshman starting next year should be good 

I heard from someone on the fence the next 4-8 years is loaded with kids coming up through the pipeline with baseball!! Not sure about the other sports. 

29 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Give us the low down. Who forfeited??

BTW forfeited to Trenton.

On the softball side of things, the Region 8 Champion in A was getting beat 12-0 before they even recorded their first out from my understanding. That entire region should just be left out of the playoffs.

1 hour ago, crazzyness said:

In other news, what a freaking joke they've got going on in Memphis. You've got solid teams sitting at home, while T-ball teams in Memphis get to screw around all spring and make it to sub state, JUST to forfeit. What an absolute joke Memphis is. 

Are you shocked it’s Memphis 

46 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

BTW forfeited to Trenton.

On the softball side of things, the Region 8 Champion in A was getting beat 12-0 before they even recorded their first out from my understanding. That entire region should just be left out of the playoffs.

You my friend are right, the kids don’t get to experience a “dog pile” on the mound after recording the last out to go to state or even enjoy a competitive game in saying we earned the right to be here. The worst part the team Bradford beat today  Middle College baseball team has been in the substate 5 years in a row if I’m not mistaken and has been beat every time in 3 innings. 

I heard from someone that was at the softball game today that Middle college only had 9 players..sad

Edited by Goldenpride