class a

bballfan12121

3 hours ago, MSUBac2001 said:

Not really directed at you, but is there any justification from the TSSAA for not moving Eaglesville’s games to Rockvale?  It seems crazy to force 3 teams to beat someone on their home field during the “neutral site” state championships, when you already have another site available. They could have just flipped the brackets to avoid complete home field advantage. 

This makes way too much sense

Speaking of TSSAA not making sense, the tournament draw is done in private. It’s not broadcasted and there is no school representative at the draw. The only reason I can think that they do it this way is because they are doing something they don’t want everybody to see.. like making the Eagleville side of the bracket easy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crazzyness said:

I'd put money that Eagleville only has to play 15 innings to get to the championship game. 

Yeah it isn’t cool at all and home field advantage, whoever comes out of our bracket will Have no one with low pitch counts able to toss it , oh well, can only play it out !

9 minutes ago, BelmontRebel said:

Does home field advantage really matter in a high school baseball game?  I haven't seen where it does at all this Spring.  You're either good or you aren't.  I mean this ain't Rupp, Cameron Indoor, or the Swamp.  

Sleeping In your own bed , having your normal routine, being in your own community, and the list goes own , try again skippy !

39 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Sleeping In your own bed , having your normal routine, being in your own community, and the list goes own , try again skippy !

Agree 100%. I get no one knew who would be where when the season started, but i agree with someone else. Flip the bracket. 

1 hour ago, BelmontRebel said:

Does home field advantage really matter in a high school baseball game?  I haven't seen where it does at all this Spring.  You're either good or you aren't.  I mean this ain't Rupp, Cameron Indoor, or the Swamp.  

Yea I don’t think it matters near as much in high school baseball compared to other sports.