Knox Central OC Nathan Simbeck to Boyd Buchanan

Hartleyrick

48 minutes ago, HTV said:

And by the way, I don't believe it actually matters who has the title of Offensive Coordinator at Boyd Buchanan.  They are going to run Gary's offense.  Period.  

Lol, if you think Simbeck is gonna run anything other than “his system”, you’ve lost your mind. All he calls is RPOs because trust me that’s all he knows and believes in. I know every play in his playbook :roflol:

6 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Lol, if you think Simbeck is gonna run anything other than “his system”, you’ve lost your mind. All he calls is RPOs because trust me that’s all he knows and believes in. I know every play in his playbook :roflol:

RPOs will be the last thing you'll see on a Rankin team. That,  and throwing the ball between the hashes........

11 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Lol y’all will see soon enough. If you think Simbeck is gonna run Power-I football you have NO CLUE ab him. I’m guessing Rankin is changing some of his ways by hiring him. All I’m saying is I know what’s in his playbook and it ain’t Power football. It’s new age crap, Just saying 

Some? Going from what Rankin has done for 40 years to an RPO heavy offense would be a complete 180. Not happening at this stage of his career. If he didn't do it at Alcoa or Riverdale, he sure isn't going to now

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Some? Going from what Rankin has done for 40 years to an RPO heavy offense would be a complete 180. Not happening at this stage of his career. If he didn't do it at Alcoa or Riverdale, he sure isn't going to now

Yep.  And assistant coaches who don't do what the head coach asks them to quickly become fired assistant coaches looking for a job.  

Rankin has more wins than any other high school coach in Tennessee football history.  Yeah, he's going to let a wet behind the ears OC tell him what offense a Gary Rankin team is going to run.  

Like I said, that particular poster lives in an alternative fantasy world.  

• Like 1