East Robertson 2022

Mottomotto

13 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Westmoreland and TC in the top 10 this year is laughable.  TC way more likely than Westmoreland, but even then, BRUH.

Westmoreland has one of the best defenses in 2A. Trousdale is Trousdale so no matter what they look like right now they’ll end up in the conversation for state by October. Watertown is the same way.

13 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Westmoreland and TC in the top 10 this year is laughable.  TC way more likely than Westmoreland, but even then, BRUH.

ER has the best athletes in the region if they can get the line to play well this year and solve the quarterback problem they will upset one of the 3.

39 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

Westmoreland has one of the best defenses in 2A. Trousdale is Trousdale so no matter what they look like right now they’ll end up in the conversation for state by October. Watertown is the same way.

Motto don't waste your time on ghost. She's drama, I'm telling you! 

15 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

I would say TC has a lot of work to do to be top 10, If Westmoreland can score 3 times on TC and H2O, then they win IMO. Now that is a huge ask but their defense is good enough. You think your ridgerunners will hammer Westy again this season?

3 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER got pond out and hired a big boy staff. Talent has been there and seems coaching will be there now too. Baseball won state in 21’ Basketball won state in 22’ Football wins it all too? lol 

I wish. Wouldn’t be surprised if ER upcoming freshman class goes all the way though. Very very talented class

4 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

If H20 doesn’t find a quarterback they could be some trouble there. Since H20 is the only program in the region that needs a decent qb for their offense.

I won’t predict anything until I see a scrimmage or two, but I suspect Watertown will be quite a bit better this upcoming year offensively!

They have most of their line back and 2 studs at RB along with a transfer QB that sit out most of this past year.

We’ll see!

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I won’t predict anything until I see a scrimmage or two, but I suspect Watertown will be quite a bit better this upcoming year offensively!

They have most of their line back and 2 studs at RB along with a transfer QB that sit out most of this past year.

We’ll see!

Who was the transfer qb?

8 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

I wish. Wouldn’t be surprised if ER upcoming freshman class goes all the way though. Very very talented class

freshman class is solid in all 3 sports isaiah groves is a beast in football and played 20+ minutes a game in state for basketball and have 4-5 really good freshman for baseball