Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

On 3/23/2022 at 6:49 AM, Dash said:

You are correct!! I forgot about her. That's just one more in the arsenal. The one game they lost was to an extremely talented USJ team that has arguably the best middle school player in the state.

She is the best middle school player I’ve seen

10 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

If had to guess I would say South Side, Westview, McKenzie would all be in the talks again next season as well as a few others around West Tn. 

Also, someone mentioned the kid at USJ. I wonder if she will play high school next season. She is pretty darn good.

Sure she will play. She won’t play Jr. High ball I wouldn’t think. She is probably an all state talent as an 8th grader. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrickyD said:

Don’t think she will play middle school when parents are the high school coaches

Some of them do both, but will be USJ’s best player this year and no disrespect to others because they have some others that are good players. USJ with a lot of talent in normal years but with Webb School’s talent will be tough sledding but I am sure they will give it their best shot.

On 3/25/2022 at 8:23 AM, BallIsLife1 said:

If had to guess I would say South Side, Westview, McKenzie would all be in the talks again next season as well as a few others around West Tn. 

Also, someone mentioned the kid at USJ. I wonder if she will play high school next season. She is pretty darn good.

I highly doubt she will play middle school next season. I would be surprised if so! It's crazy she is just a 7th grader with the talent she has. However, her mom was a pretty spectacular player herself

• 2 weeks later...

In West TN it is going to be South Gibson and South Side with no question and no opposition. It will be them in their district championship, region championship and maybe for a state championship but I don't know the rest of the state enough to say that with confidence. Those 1st two are a done deal. especially if both teams stay healthy, and honestly, South Gibson may be the favorite. They didn't graduate anybody and their coach will be in her second year with a full off season.