Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

12 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I saw a middle of the pack 2A Meigs team lead them for three quarters, but maybe they had some out.

The kid that was on fire in the first half with 27 points caught us off guard. That game isn't indicative of how good we are. Time will tell. I believe WC is absolutely one of the very best in the Upper Cumberland. 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:32 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

We are super young but definitely talented. Only time will tell! I hope we can get back to the big dance! Who is your sleeper/underdog to make a deep run? I think I have White County surprising a lot of ppl 

Good game Hawk and nice to meet you. Y’all shot us out of the gym. We got off to a rocky start and couldn’t recover. I thought considering we had three girls that had never played varsity until the last week we played pretty good at times. South Side is super talented team and will be very hard to beat by anyone. Our girls will learn from it and be better late in the year. Again, enjoyed playing y’all as always. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Good game Hawk and nice to meet you. Y’all shot us out of the gym. We got off to a rocky start and couldn’t recover. I thought considering we had three girls that had never played varsity until the last week we played pretty good at times. South Side is super talented team and will be very hard to beat by anyone. Our girls will learn from it and be better late in the year. Again, enjoyed playing y’all as always. 

Nice meeting you as well! Micah Hart is a beast man! I love her game. We played well in sprees, this was probably our best overall game. We still made a lot of mistakes but we did shoot well tonight. Y’all will be fine & be ready like your coach always gets his troops ready for war! I love the atmosphere when we play y’all every thanksgiving. Thanks for the always love when we meet up

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Nice meeting you as well! Micah Hart is a beast man! I love her game. We played well in sprees, this was probably our best overall game. We still made a lot of mistakes but we did shoot well tonight. Y’all will be fine & be ready like your coach always gets his troops ready for war! I love the atmosphere when we play y’all every thanksgiving. Thanks for the always love when we meet up

Great atmosphere as always!!! South Side is always the  best man to man defensive team we will play every year. May the best offensive South Side team I have seen. Really impressed!!! GC definitely has to improve but we didn’t play as bad as the score says. And both teams will improve. 

58 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Great atmosphere as always!!! South Side is always the  best man to man defensive team we will play every year. May the best offensive South Side team I have seen. Really impressed!!! GC definitely has to improve but we didn’t play as bad as the score says. And both teams will improve. 

Naw y’all definitely will have a say so in AA! 

On 11/24/2022 at 5:42 PM, Dadof2 said:

I saw a middle of the pack 2A Meigs team lead them for three quarters, but maybe they had some out.

Maybe Meigs is better than we think. White County beat them by 17, but Stone who made the state semis last season beat them by only 14. Stone is picked by some as the best in the Upper Cumberland.

1 hour ago, 85warrior said:

Maybe Meigs is better than we think. White County beat them by 17, but Stone who made the state semis last season beat them by only 14. Stone is picked by some as the best in the Upper Cumberland.

You could be right. Meigs has some good players, one that could be the best player on the floor most nights. He’s really good.

• Like 1