Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

6 hours ago, BoKnows said:

New coach at Lawrence County also. Very good coach.  There are at least 6 teams that could win this region. 

just depends on what team is on. 

Lawrence County has a legit D1 player

Tullahoma will be tough… 

After what I witnessed at Warren County versus Tullahoma they won’t be tough unless they change.  Coaching issues, players not responding, internal problems i and it showed at Warren County getting beat by 30 points.  

Upperman will win region everyone else  will be playing for second.  Page, White County, Lawrence County, Cumberland County and Livingston.  District 8 will be lucky if two teams are playing second day of region.

Edited by MidTennBballObserver

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh yea we are so young tho! We have some go getters! I love it, if we stay healthy look out last year wasn’t  a fluke 

I believe SS has just a good chance as anyone right now.  Tough match-up for everyone they would face.  Lawrence County plays Loretto Tuesday should let everyone see how good Lawrence County is or if it has been a fluke.  Good games this week for all the AAA teams that want to compete for a chance at the glass house 

47 minutes ago, MidTennBballObserver said:

I believe SS has just a good chance as anyone right now.  Tough match-up for everyone they would face.  Lawrence County plays Loretto Tuesday should let everyone see how good Lawrence County is or if it has been a fluke.  Good games this week for all the AAA teams that want to compete for a chance at the glass house 

South Side just knocked off Gibson Co and Trinity Christian Academy convincingly. I hear they are on a mission. Their schedule looks a little better than past years with McKenzie, Trussville from Alabama and Ritter Prep from Missouri. Could we see a rematch of last years championship game?

2 hours ago, MidTennBballObserver said:

1 hour ago, BallIsLife1 said:

South Side just knocked off Gibson Co and Trinity Christian Academy convincingly. I hear they are on a mission. Their schedule looks a little better than past years with McKenzie, Trussville from Alabama and Ritter Prep from Missouri. Could we see a rematch of last years championship game?

What is bad for opposing teams this year South Side plays is they are scoring in bunches and that is not a good thing for opponents. Because they can shut you down defensively in the 20’s. Really good South Side team. Lots of talent.

11 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

We are also going to a Christmas tournament in Florida. I love our coaching staff, we don’t mind taking a butt whooping or 2! Brent Mcneal is 2nd to none in my opinion! I am glad he is finally getting the proper recognition he deserves! We are on a mission at South Side! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

What is bad for opposing teams this year South Side plays is they are scoring in bunches and that is not a good thing for opponents. Because they can shut you down defensively in the 20’s. Really good South Side team. Lots of talent.

As long as them freshman & sophomore classes kept buying in to Coach Mcneal’s defensive schemes…. Look out! We finally have other shooters that just so happens to want to play defense first. We are in good hands for the foreseeable future!