Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

3 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Upperman will be tough again but on the other hand they should be because of the open enrolment they are getting athletes for every sport. I want be shocked if they have to move up a class or something in that nature as much attention as it's drawing.

If they have a HS record, they have to move or set out. Most schools are not overcrowded and have open enrollment unless you have county zoning ordances. If you have an 8th grader coming in they are good to go. 

On 3/13/2022 at 8:13 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Livingston Academy and White County should be in the mix. Not sure how many of LA’s team graduates. 

L.A. lost four seniors. Their leadership and work ethic will be greatly missed. They have probably the most talent coming back since the 2006 team. This team should be loaded. Big post, excellent ball handlers and (in my opinion) the most athletic team in years. 

18 minutes ago, rabbitranch said:

L.A. lost four seniors. Their leadership and work ethic will be greatly missed. They have probably the most talent coming back since the 2006 team. This team should be loaded. Big post, excellent ball handlers and (in my opinion) the most athletic team in years. 

I would think Macon will be good again as well in our district. So we have

Upperman 

Livingston

Macon

White Co 

probably going to be tops in the state in one district 

Edited by crow6424

1 hour ago, crow6424 said:

Upperman 

Livingston

Macon

White Co 

Macon no way 

you are leaving out Cumberland County who has everyone back

early predictions 

Livingston

Cumberland

Upperman

white co

stone 

dekalb 

Macon 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:35 PM, HereComesTheCloser said:

Just with the eye test this year:

- in W Tn (alphabetical order)

Fayette Ware

Medina (South Gibson)

South Side

- from the 2021-2022 dance (alphabetical order)

Page

Upperman

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Better not sleep on Greeneville.  Only lost 2 starters - and the spark in tbe State tournament game - Soph Anna Shaw  - was playing on a hurt ankle. 

1 hour ago, secretagentman said:

Macon no way 

you are leaving out Cumberland County who has everyone back

early predictions 

Livingston

Cumberland

Upperman

white co

stone 

dekalb 

Macon 

I don’t know much about Macon it would just be hard to believe they would stay down too long. I did forget about Cumberland they will be right there as well. 

16 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Upperman 

Livingston

Macon

White Co 

Macon will be better but still not able to make any noise but if you take them for any easy game its possible for them to scare ya. Macon is two year away from being real good. In two year they will be back strong as ever for about four to five years.