Jump to content

Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction


crow6424
 Share

Recommended Posts

Greeneville will be returning some key components from this past year’s squad. We are unfortunately losing some great pieces in seniors DeBusk and Hayes who stepped up this year and got this team back to Murfreesboro. ^_^ It will take some time for players to get adjusted in the rotation, but I expect to see another trip back to the renovated glass house! :flower:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2022 at 7:20 PM, TrickyD said:

Looking for Dyersburg to surprise a lot people next year

Dyersburg will be much improved next season for sure. Probably a couple years away from being a real threat, but help is definitely on the way. Plus Coach Strayhorn is a relentless worker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dash said:

Dyersburg will be much improved next season for sure. Probably a couple years away from being a real threat, but help is definitely on the way. Plus Coach Strayhorn is a relentless worker.

I look for them to be competitive once his grand-daughter gets there. She's pretty good plus the kid he has now should be a Jr then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I look for them to be competitive once his grand-daughter gets there. She's pretty good plus the kid he has now should be a Jr then.

They will be good next year. Real good in two years. He had two transfers this year that will be eligible next year plus he will have that Jr. High team coming in plus the great Freshman he had this year that will be a Sophomore. Strayhorn is a gym rat and has done a lot for West Tennessee teams and will put the time in. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

They will be good next year. Real good in two years. He had two transfers this year that will be eligible next year plus he will have that Jr. High team coming in plus the great Freshman he had this year that will be a Sophomore. Strayhorn is a gym rat and has done a lot for West Tennessee teams and will put the time in. 

That will be good for them. Where did he get transfers from? I saw Dyersburg middle in Medina but I only remember his granddaughter and one other kid that was pretty good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BallIsLife1 said:

That will be good for them. Where did he get transfers from? I saw Dyersburg middle in Medina but I only remember his granddaughter and one other kid that was pretty good.

I don’t know exactly. Probably Dyer County. I know he had two girls that were setting out that I was told would help the team tremendously and they didn’t play last year to my knowledge. If they did it was late late in the year. The Freshman put up 22 or so against us one game. She is big time. Their Jr. High I seen a couple of times. They beat GC on a buzzer beater to win the Jr. High West TN Tournament and they were undefeated until USJ beat them in the Blue Suede Championship. They will have talent this year. Just have to get some chemistry and some time on the floor. Honestly it all depends on how quick they develop at the HS level and how they all play together.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know exactly. Probably Dyer County. I know he had two girls that were setting out that I was told would help the team tremendously and they didn’t play last year to my knowledge. If they did it was late late in the year. The Freshman put up 22 or so against us one game. She is big time. Their Jr. High I seen a couple of times. They beat GC on a buzzer beater to win the Jr. High West TN Tournament and they were undefeated until USJ beat them in the Blue Suede Championship. They will have talent this year. Just have to get some chemistry and some time on the floor. Honestly it all depends on how quick they develop at the HS level and how they all play together.

 

The transfers are from DC and they did not play this year due to the transfer rule. They will both be major contributors next season. They did have 2 alphas on the middle school team this past season. One will be going to high school next year and his grand daughter has another year of middle school. There was a lot of good complimentary pieces at the middle school that went with them. I'm expecting them to be competitive next year but very very competitive the year after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dash said:

The transfers are from DC and they did not play this year due to the transfer rule. They will both be major contributors next season. They did have 2 alphas on the middle school team this past season. One will be going to high school next year and his grand daughter has another year of middle school. There was a lot of good complimentary pieces at the middle school that went with them. I'm expecting them to be competitive next year but very very competitive the year after.

I agree. They will be a handful this year. That Freshman last year was really good. She looked like a Junior or Senior. Strayhorn will work them for sure and that’s what it takes. GC and Dyersburg’s battles and there will be some will be wars. I look forward to them. Dyersburg, GC and South Side would make a great play day all playing each other. 

Edited by pioneer42
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, TrickyD said:

People don’t realize Dyersburg best middle school girl sat out last year and they still only lost one game. 

Is she coming to HS this year?? I know there is lots of talent there. They get them all playing together they will be really good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, TrickyD said:

People don’t realize Dyersburg best middle school girl sat out last year and they still only lost one game. 

You are correct!! I forgot about her. That's just one more in the arsenal. The one game they lost was to an extremely talented USJ team that has arguably the best middle school player in the state.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...