2022 Ms. Basketball Winners

LetsGoBrandon

Congrats to all of the Ms. Basketball winners announced today. Proud for 1A Savannah Davis (Mckenzie) and congrats to 2A Karly Weathers (Loretto). 

Note: I’m biased and would’ve voted for Jada Harrison (Westview) in 2A, since she’s 6 & 0 against Ms. Basketball nominees this year, but I’m being honest. But everyone that won the title in their respective classifications are great players and I congratulate you. 

Also, congrats to 3A Brooklyn Crouch (Upperman) and 4A Jennifer Sullivan (Bearden). 

I don’t follow the privates that well, but hats off to them too. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon
Clarification
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Congrats to all of the Ms. Basketball winners announced today. Proud for 1A Savannah Davis (Mckenzie) and congrats to 2A Karly Weathers (Loretto). 

Note: I’m biased and would’ve voted for Jada Harrison (Westview) in 2A, since she’s 6 & 0 against Ms. Basketball nominees this year, but I’m being honest. But everyone that won the title in their respective classifications are great players and I congratulate you. 

Also, congrats to 3A Brooklyn Crouch (Upperman) and 4A Jennifer Sullivan (Bearden). 

I don’t follow the privates that well, but hats off to them too. 

Congratulations to all!! I know Karly is a great player and congrats to her. Madison has done a ton for GC as well. As far as Jada goes I don’t know if she can play much better than she did. I don’t remember a Turnover directly related to her while watching her in lots of big games. Would love to see her assist/Turnover ratio. All three great players though. 

• Like 1

Karly was off the charts all year.  She had 6 bad quarters (she may have played 9 bad periods of bball in 4 years) to end the year after overheating at halftime in the region championship.  The award is for the regular season and was already decided before substate.

Karly also won gatorade player of the year for TN which recognizes her as tops in the state across all classes.  I know she would trade it all in a heartbeat to get what Jada did win!  Jada will walk it next year!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Karly was off the charts all year.  She had 6 bad quarters (she may have played 9 bad periods of bball in 4 years) to end the year after overheating at halftime in the region championship.  The award is for the regular season and was already decided before substate.

Karly also won gatorade player of the year for TN which recognizes her as tops in the state across all classes.  I know she would trade it all in a heartbeat to get what Jada did win!  Jada will walk it next year!

If Jada doesn't sign w/ TN, how cool would it be to see her at Bama with Karly!?

7 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Congratulations to Karly. She is a great player and we have been studying Loretto/Summertown all year and I know y’all have been studying Westview/GC all year. I watched y’all play a bunch. She is a great player. Shame Loretto and Summertown weren’t at state.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

You and me both. I am a TN fan, but she let’s great players get out of here. 

If she lets Jada get out of Tn I may burn my orange gear. I’ve not seen all her games for sure , but she is a great player and I have never seen her rattled on the court. Of course I hope she chooses what is best for her. Joy to watch!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sportslover88 said:

Unless you look at their head to head play when they all three have played against each other….

Then you would have add in how good their teammates are compared the other contestants team. There’s like a million factors that you throw out there to make your case for one over the other