Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2022-23

mas1821

57 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Creekwood got smoked by Gatlinburg Pittman the other night. How did McNairy improve so fast?? They beat Crockett County the other night. 

Yea I seen that & I am wondering the same thing about Mcnairy myself. I personally don’t think Crockett is all that either tho. But you never know how it will play out. I got us & South Gibson for district & region championship, us winning of course & SG travel to Creek Wood for substate. I think SG wins by double digits & make it to state. I said this last year & Bagget(spell check) got hurt against us in the district championship.

The other side is very weak , so let’s see who gets hot at the right time between McNairy, Crockett, Dyer, Fayette Ware to make it to state. Memphis teams are weak as well so no melrose or anyone else so it’s a toss up 

8 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea I seen that & I am wondering the same thing about Mcnairy myself. I personally don’t think Crockett is all that either tho. But you never know how it will play out. I got us & South Gibson for district & region championship, us winning of course & SG travel to Creek Wood for substate. I think SG wins by double digits & make it to state. I said this last year & Bagget(spell check) got hurt against us in the district championship.

The other side is very weak , so let’s see who gets hot at the right time between McNairy, Crockett, Dyer, Fayette Ware to make it to state. Memphis teams are weak as well so no melrose or anyone else so it’s a toss up 

Out of McNairy, Hardin County, Chester County and Lexington McNairy seems to be hot right now. They beat Dyer County by 32. Almost sounds like they got some help come in maybe from Jr. High. Don’t know but South Gibson I agree should get to state beating McNairy and Creekwood. Creekwood they played I think three times this summer all close games with South Gibson winning two of three at different camps. South Side won’t be challenged until state, IMO. South Gibson I could see struggling with McNairy or Creekwood on a cold night. But there defense is good enough they should be at state. Ought to be interesting. 

32 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Out of McNairy, Hardin County, Chester County and Lexington McNairy seems to be hot right now. They beat Dyer County by 32. Almost sounds like they got some help come in maybe from Jr. High. Don’t know but South Gibson I agree should get to state beating McNairy and Creekwood. Creekwood they played I think three times this summer all close games with South Gibson winning two of three at different camps. South Side won’t be challenged until state, IMO. South Gibson I could see struggling with McNairy or Creekwood on a cold night. But there defense is good enough they should be at state. Ought to be interesting. 

Aren’t these AAA teams ur talking about 

10 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Aren’t these AAA teams ur talking about 

Yeah he said he was watching Creekwood Livingston Academy.  Seen where Gatlinburg Pitman beat Creekwood by like 30 something. I am going to watch Huntingdon and Westview today. I think watching it live my NFHS don’t show a score unless someone is broadcasting it. Reason I listened to it instead of watching the other night. 

Edited by pioneer42

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We've played all four, and McNairy is clearly better than the other three. Having said that, I doubt that they're Murfreesboro good... SG on a bad night should beat McNairy on a good one, but you never know for sure until they play the game. Not saying that Chester or Lexington couldn't beat McNairy on any given night, but it isn't likely and Hardin County hasn't a chance.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

We've played all four, and McNairy is clearly better than the other three. Having said that, I doubt that they're Murfreesboro good... SG on a bad night should beat McNairy on a good one, but you never know for sure until they play the game. Not saying that Chester or Lexington couldn't beat McNairy on any given night, but it isn't likely and Hardin County hasn't a chance.

McNairy playing some pretty inspired basketball right now and hope they keep it up. But I agree, don’t think they can hang with SGC honestly. Their district is really week IMO. 

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

36 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

McNairy playing some pretty inspired basketball right now and hope they keep it up. But I agree, don’t think they can hang with SGC honestly. Their district is really week IMO. 

Never know about South Gibson. They should win I agree.