Tullahoma

Commodorefan

2 hours ago, RLA53 said:

Typical Franklin County fan,  you have a lot of room to bash Tullahoma, when your own administration has been a mess as well for years.  How many coaches has Franklin County had in the last  few years? I guarantee FCHS, has had a lot more coached than Tullahoma, and when was the last time FCHS won a district championship.   Maybe you could keep kids in Franklin County, if they cleaned up there own mess.

we have had our fair share of issues that I will agree with and can not dispute.  but i will say we have one of our own who we have not told to get lost and she has not won a district championship as you mentioned but she works hard with a competitive team each year. no sense in running good young coaches off when it is already hard to find people who want to deal with such a tough profession.  if it is still posted then nobody has jumped off the page at those doing the hiring and anyone with any sense would do their homework before applying and try to find out why the previous coach in the program would leave. parents? administration?  I am happy to keep our kids at franklin county 

31 minutes ago, RLA53 said:

Despite the hear say , the coach was not run off, he resigned for family reasons.  I live in Tullahoma, and I know that is hear say. Our AD is John Olive, who I know, he is a  first class guy, and has made several good hires in baseball, football, and baseball. He will be hiring the girls basketball coach.  People are always spreading rumors about this and that, most of the time they have no idea of what  they're talking about. And it is usually from a fan of opposing team.

parents of the program said check with your high school principal before you make statements.  maybe the new coach will have better luck.

15 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

we have had our fair share of issues that I will agree with and can not dispute.  but i will say we have one of our own who we have not told to get lost and she has not won a district championship as you mentioned but she works hard with a competitive team each year. no sense in running good young coaches off when it is already hard to find people who want to deal with such a tough profession.  if it is still posted then nobody has jumped off the page at those doing the hiring and anyone with any sense would do their homework before applying and try to find out why the previous coach in the program would leave. parents? administration?  I am happy to keep our kids at franklin county 

Competitive team lol, they are 1-19 in district the last 2 seasons and have lost those 19 games by 500+ points. The boys coach did a great job this year and was very competitive while winning a regular season district championship. The girls were pitiful again and only beat Shelbyville who was 2-7 in the district and 0-3 in postseason SMH, 1-19 and a 500 point deficit and you say competitive, no need to even try and talk to some people. 

• 2 weeks later...