Tullahoma

Commodorefan

On 3/20/2022 at 9:14 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

parents of the program said check with your high school principal before you make statements.  maybe the new coach will have better luck.

That is the exact problem at Tullahoma. Tullahoma goes to Florida, they have a great showing, parent gets pissed and 2 days later Cody is gone with the dreaded "I need to focus on my family" Which is PR speak for im not leaving on good terms or against my will. 

The soccer team had a parent steal 11 thousand dollars from the boosters bank account. The woman got probation cause her daughter was the best player.  

9 hours ago, TtownReject said:

That is the exact problem at Tullahoma. Tullahoma goes to Florida, they have a great showing, parent gets pissed and 2 days later Cody is gone with the dreaded "I need to focus on my family" Which is PR speak for im not leaving on good terms or against my will. 

The soccer team had a parent steal 11 thousand dollars from the boosters bank account. The woman got probation cause her daughter was the best player.  

always been the problem over there but did not know about the soccer probation that is news. this new coach will be gone soon but from all the talk over here he seems like the best hire the wildkittens have ever made and certainly better than a middle school coaching hire but I agree with earlier post they will be searching again in a few years once a big time Murfreesboro job opens up and he can return there. 

11 hours ago, TtownReject said:

A little more to it then that.  The principal from another school called Tullahoma because the coach was trash talking one of his student/athletes during the game.  I am sure every school has parents complain but in this case it was not a parent getting him fired.  His record over the past few years would save him from that.

1 hour ago, Cakeman said:

A little more to it then that.  The principal from another school called Tullahoma because the coach was trash talking one of his student/athletes during the game.  I am sure every school has parents complain but in this case it was not a parent getting him fired.  His record over the past few years would save him from that.

Ok, that is what happened. Cody pissed off the wrong person by talking smack to the wrong kid. See it didn't know that. Once Zach left the Tullahoma news. The flow if info i had pretty much stopped. Now that Zach works for Tullahoma city schools, he says nothing. That 18 year old girl they hired to take Zach's place isn't verygood with info either. 

With girls you have to keep your mouth shut. With boys you can say anything. Surprised Cody didn't know that. Since he coaches both.

Edited by TtownReject
adding
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TtownReject said:

Ok, that is what happened. Cody pissed off the wrong person by talking smack to the wrong kid. See it didn't know that. Once Zach left the Tullahoma news. The flow if info i had pretty much stopped. Now that Zach works for Tullahoma city schools, he says nothing. That 18 year old girl they hired to take Zach's place isn't verygood with info either. 

With girls you have to keep your mouth shut. With boys you can say anything. Surprised Cody didn't know that. Since he coaches both.

granddaughter played at fc and talked to a player who lives here says that a couple girls were not happy about playing time so parents got involved with principal and the old coach did not want parent or principal involvement so resignation happened 

1 hour ago, Fawhy said:

:lol: What made you call them that lol. Hopefully they get who they feel they need to make the program better!!

I was at the baseball game last night and a board member from Tullahoma said that a Webb assistant had applied and she was bringing her state MVP daughter with her, that didn't take long lol

• Like 1