Jump to content

Tullahoma


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, RaiderPride84 said:

I was at the baseball game last night and a board member from Tullahoma said that a Webb assistant had applied and she was bringing her state MVP daughter with her, that didn't take long lol

I would find that hard to believe they would hire a former coach as the assistant when this former coach was fired for money reasons along with not being there an entire summer when she was the head coach. we love her in fc but she bounces around everywhere 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/13/2022 at 5:28 PM, MidTennFootball said:

You don't hire a coach of Hibdon's caliber to maintain the status quo. Tullahoma will soon reap the benefits

i keep hearing this statement but the record at his last stop does not justify these comments.  below 500 record and it is not like tullahoma will have these high caliber players like Blackman does.  he picked tullahoma and the question is why and everyone does know he will not be there long  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 10:11 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

i keep hearing this statement but the record at his last stop does not justify these comments.  below 500 record and it is not like tullahoma will have these high caliber players like Blackman does.  he picked tullahoma and the question is why and everyone does know he will not be there long  

His record in college doesn't mean much. When he took over at Blackman, they weren't very good. Tullahoma is a good place to raise a family. Tullahoma will get better and they will play disciplined

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

His record in college doesn't mean much. When he took over at Blackman, they weren't very good. Tullahoma is a good place to raise a family. Tullahoma will get better and they will play disciplined

so a record does not mean anything when you are able to go get your own kids to fit your system?   Blackman was not good because they were a new school and not full with all grade levels but after two years they got kids from other places who were zoned Blackman.
best of luck to the ladies and coach he will inherit an already disciplined team with a winning tradition the last seven years so I guess the college record will not follow him as you say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

so a record does not mean anything when you are able to go get your own kids to fit your system?   Blackman was not good because they were a new school and not full with all grade levels but after two years they got kids from other places who were zoned Blackman.
best of luck to the ladies and coach he will inherit an already disciplined team with a winning tradition the last seven years so I guess the college record will not follow him as you say

Rutherford County is pretty much open zoned, which has been to the benefit of a bunch of teams in the area. Blackman's success was not immediate and just because you don't succeed at the college level doesn't mean much once back in HS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...