East Nashville vs Milan Class AA Title Game

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Heard East Nasty is absolutely loaded. Although I admit I know nothing about them. After starting the year 7-7 Milan has reeled off 18 straight wins. Who does everyone got?  How do these two match up??

East Nashville is more talented. Should win by 10-15. BUT WHO CARES. GO BULLDOGS!!! AINT GOTTA BE THE BETTER TEAM. JUST HAVE TO BE BETTER FOR 32 MINUTES!!!!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Heard East Nasty is absolutely loaded. Although I admit I know nothing about them. After starting the year 7-7 Milan has reeled off 18 straight wins. Who does everyone got?  How do these two match up??

I think Milan has kinda shocked the state today the way they handled Tyner. I watched these guys play in Jr. High and knew they were a special group. I am starting to believe this may be their year and they bring home the Gold.  

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

I have stopped underestimating the Milan team. Tyner appeared to have superior talent, but Milan had them so rattled, they did know how to react. Only had 19 points total going into the 4th quarter. Wow, defense can humble a good team. Milan is not great against a press, so East Nashville would be wise to press them. Win or lose, the Milan team is something special, in some ways a throwback to early times, when it was more of a half court game. East Nashville should be favored, but again, Milan defies the odds.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thearts said:

I have stopped underestimating the Milan team. Tyner appeared to have superior talent, but Milan had them so rattled, they did know how to react. Only had 19 points total going into the 4th quarter. Wow, defense can humble a good team. Milan is not great against a press, so East Nashville would be wise to press them. Win or lose, the Milan team is something special, in some ways a throwback to early times, when it was more of a half court game. East Nashville should be favored, but again, Milan defies the odds.

East likes to press… a lot. 

East Nashville is loaded. Not sure if they have seniors or underclassman. I watched Milan 3 games this year in regular season/district tournament and in Region. Watch the first 2 state tournament games. No team is playing better than Milan. Need to get off to a good start. If they do then I think they upset EN and win a title.