2022 schedules - interesting match-ups

theawesomebro

I see the 2022 schedules are getting posted on unapproved website and I know they can change but as of now, what games look interesting to you guys?  here are a few I noticed...

lipscomb academy - opens with alabama 7a defending state champ, thompson. 3rd game is calvert hall out of maryland, looks like they finished runner up in their championship game.  knox catholic and father ryan are two D2AAA opponents.   must not have gotten a home/away with oakland or pulaski academy.

CPA - plays oakland again.  that should be one to watch!  

52 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

I see the 2022 schedules are getting posted on unapproved website and I know they can change but as of now, what games look interesting to you guys?  here are a few I noticed...

lipscomb academy - opens with alabama 7a defending state champ, thompson. 3rd game is calvert hall out of maryland, looks like they finished runner up in their championship game.  knox catholic and father ryan are two D2AAA opponents.   must not have gotten a home/away with oakland or pulaski academy.

The Father Ryan game is JV on 10/10.  

5 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

Thompson is 3 time defending Alabama 7A champ, and the main reason that Hoover’s coach ‘retired’ and took a job in Georgia after last season. 

15 hours ago, chs1984 said:

Thompson is 3 time defending Alabama 7A champ, and the main reason that Hoover’s coach ‘retired’ and took a job in Georgia after last season. 

yep...that should be a intrestin competition.....that program out of Alabaster aint no joke....and nither is that church of christ school dilfer tookover

...Booger gots lots of history around thompson....sum family of boogers down there....actually got a booger cousin that played on the that 1982 undefeated gold ball team that put bout 9 or 10 players on D1 college teams that year to include 3 or 4 to Auburn and 1 to Bama

.....gotta appreciate Dilfer going out and taking on these big time programs.....sumthin most of these other blue blood privates want dare do .....nor will these big boss hog championship teams like Maruville....

..now Booger aint sayin the big winnin programs should outside of their regions lookin for big time competition....but can appreciate a coach not scared of competiition nor his outta region record

Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

yep...that should be a intrestin competition.....that program out of Alabaster aint no joke....and nither is that church of christ school dilfer tookover

...Booger gots lots of history around thompson....sum family of boogers down there....actually got a booger cousin that played on the that 1982 undefeated gold ball team that put bout 9 or 10 players on D1 college teams that year to include 3 or 4 to Auburn and 1 to Bama

.....gotta appreciate Dilfer going out and taking on these big time programs.....sumthin most of these other blue blood privates want dare do .....nor will these big boss hog championship teams like Maruville....

..now Booger aint sayin the big winnin programs should outside of their regions lookin for big time competition....but can appreciate a coach not scared of competiition nor his outta region record

Valid points Mr. Booger. I have a friend who’s son plays for that ‘church of Christ school’ they are very impressive. I admit to not being all that familiar with Alabama football. Just Hoover and the large schools in the Birmingham area. Tennessee and Georgia are my domain. 

On 3/20/2022 at 9:11 PM, theawesomebro said:

thanks for the background.  I went back and watched last year's championship for thompson and they are no joke.  both teams lost some talent so hopefully it's a good game.  

whats just as impressive...is the football athletic facility that public school and its donors have recently built

https://www.al.com/sports/erry-2018/09/8bc379bfcb7391/see-thompsons-new-192-million.html

them folks down there in Alabaster got bone picture takin machines inside that field house

Booger just sayin 0e2_tmp78.jpeg

On 3/19/2022 at 2:01 PM, Booger said:

Preacher it Booger! :thumb:

On 3/22/2022 at 9:03 AM, Booger said:

whats just as impressive...is the football athletic facility that public school and its donors have recently built

https://www.al.com/sports/erry-2018/09/8bc379bfcb7391/see-thompsons-new-192-million.html

them folks down there in Alabaster got bone picture takin machines inside that field house

Booger just sayin 0e2_tmp78.jpeg

that would be impressive at ANY private school!!