Current Smith Co coach/ Former TC coach arrested for sexual explotation of minors

https://smithcountyinsider.com/home-page-featured/middle-school-coach-charged-with-15-counts-of-sexual-exploitation-of-a-minor-board-of-education-releases-statement/?fbclid=IwAR12kmIU9CNs6soVStJuFXDR7FL8hYGlUcdojwZZcw_HJgRC6wC00sb0bOU

Ongoing investigation into cover-up from TC schools of Carter's activities while assistant football and basketball coach for TC. 

15 counts as of right now.

More to come.

NOW TELL ME THIS IS FICTION...

12 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

https://smithcountyinsider.com/home-page-featured/middle-school-coach-charged-with-15-counts-of-sexual-exploitation-of-a-minor-board-of-education-releases-statement/?fbclid=IwAR12kmIU9CNs6soVStJuFXDR7FL8hYGlUcdojwZZcw_HJgRC6wC00sb0bOU

Ongoing investigation into cover-up from TC schools of Carter's activities while assistant football and basketball coach for TC. 

15 counts as of right now.

More to come.

NOW TELL ME THIS IS FICTION...

my goodness dude you are one sour grape, hate it for those girls, there is no excuse for his actions, but the main objective of this story should be the punishment he gets for violating those underage girls, not your vendetta against TC 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

my goodness dude you are one sour grape, hate it for those girls, there is no excuse for his actions, but the main objective of this story should be the punishment he gets for violating those underage girls, not your vendetta against TC 

And you and your buddies, likely knew.

Talking to a few up there, apparently many knew.  One of the reasons why he left.

1 hour ago, 3rdandLong said:

Oh, it’s about football. Ghost has an axe to grind with the football program because he was spurned.  The alleged perpetrator was a middle school assistant here several years ago so Ghost is inferring wrong doing on the part of the entire school system and fan base in the history of TC sports. 
If you are wondering, yes he’s an idiot. 

He was a hs fb assistant too. Years ago? 2 years ago actually. Any other lies you wanna throw out?

3 hours ago, 3rdandLong said:

Two years is “years ago”. He was a middle school assistant. Those are not lies. He absolutely was never a high school football assistant. You know this. I noticed you didn’t refute the rest of the post. 

Nope, he was a hs assistant as well.  MS helps HS.  I love your argument is this... like even that argument is defensible lol 

3 hours ago, 3rdandLong said:

Two years is “years ago”. He was a middle school assistant. Those are not lies. He absolutely was never a high school football assistant. You know this. I noticed you didn’t refute the rest of the post. 

Just give it up man, the kids all knew in TC. He was grooming high schoolers up there. He got asked to leave.  Can you guys stop defending a system that pushed him on another system instead of exposing him?

35 minutes ago, 3rdandLong said:

What argument? Quote me if I stated anything remotely taking up for him or denying that he possibly committed any wrongdoing. I have no idea. I’m not privy to anyone’s private conversations via text, snap, etc. The question is if you knew it why didn’t you report it. Since you are a teacher, then and now, you could be prosecuted due to Tennessee code 37-1-403. School Law 101, you had it. 

Did.

14 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Did.

I even posted about it a little over a year ago...  I contacted the school board in 2020, and was told it would be looked into.

You guys called me Barker, and gasoline man, and told me I was making it up and had no proof.  Yet, I was right about Eden, and the kids getting busted for weed, and the sexual assault, and the drunk driving.

Deallawyer, TCRadio, etc...  I made it all up, meanwhile... it's all true. 

TC is a cesspool

1 minute ago, 3rdandLong said:

If you reported it, as required by law to the Sheriff’s department, then it would have been investigated. If they investigated and nothing was found to bring charges on, then the school system, by law can not terminate an employee based on rumor. Don’t say you reported it to your supervisors and not the sheriff’s department. That’s a crime. Stay on the porch. You are a fraud. 

Just now, ghostofthepast2021 said:

I even posted about it a little over a year ago...  I contacted the school board in 2020, and was told it would be looked into.

You guys called me Barker, and gasoline man, and told me I was making it up and had no proof.  Yet, I was right about Eden, and the kids getting busted for weed, and the sexual assault, and the drunk driving.

Deallawyer, TCRadio, etc...  I made it all up, meanwhile... it's all true. 

TC is a cesspool

Must not have looked too hard.

4 girls from TC now.

I mean come on man, how far will you go to try and cover up that your guys didn't want a second pedo in 8 years.  Garbage gets pushed down the line in systems like TC.

22 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

And you and your buddies, likely knew.

Talking to a few up there, apparently many knew.  One of the reasons why he left.

2 problems with this statement:

1) I don't have any "buddies" at TC, and I no longer live there 

2) It's funny how you are the only one to say these allegations towards TC, and you are a terrible human being for trying to say this is about football, Carter didn't know crap about football, he helped with MS because we couldn't find coaches, and filming is not "assisting" with HS ball.