Current Smith Co coach/ Former TC coach arrested for sexual explotation of minors

15 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

I even posted about it a little over a year ago...  I contacted the school board in 2020, and was told it would be looked into.

You guys called me Barker, and gasoline man, and told me I was making it up and had no proof.  Yet, I was right about Eden, and the kids getting busted for weed, and the sexual assault, and the drunk driving.

Deallawyer, TCRadio, etc...  I made it all up, meanwhile... it's all true. 

TC is a cesspool

Nobody stated you were lying about the assault, weed, Eden, or Barker. You told the stories with some added personal input that made it outlandish, don't you drag my name in the mud for something that happened that I had no control over, I will give you kudos though, you've hid your identity well and that's extremely lucky for you 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:59 AM, TCRadio said:

2 problems with this statement:

1) I don't have any "buddies" at TC, and I no longer live there 

2) It's funny how you are the only one to say these allegations towards TC, and you are a terrible human being for trying to say this is about football, Carter didn't know crap about football, he helped with MS because we couldn't find coaches, and filming is not "assisting" with HS ball. 

Give it two years and you will change your name to EAGLEPRIDE!!! No joke TC if you are just waiting on a radio opening I can talk to a guy! 

All jokes aside the ghost guy is a clown!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Give it two years and you will change your name to EAGLEPRIDE!!! No joke TC if you are just waiting on a radio opening I can talk to a guy! 

All jokes aside the ghost guy is a clown!

I wouldn't take it that far lol, and my responsibilities this coming season have been accounted for.... 

16 hours ago, GBO52 said:

REALLLY? You still going to travel to watch TC? Is Cheese still doing the radio?

I will probably go to A TC game this year, and yeah cheese will be doing radio. It was time for a change for me, and 615 preps gives me the opportunity to continue to pursue the media side of high school football. Now instead of covering 1 school, I will cover 87

3 hours ago, Cam615 said:

I will probably go to A TC game this year, and yeah cheese will be doing radio. It was time for a change for me, and 615 preps gives me the opportunity to continue to pursue the media side of high school football. Now instead of covering 1 school, I will cover 87

I gotcha, thats pretty cool man! Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, CreedBratton said:

This thread needs to be moved off the football forum. The current HC @ SC also came from TC. It would be a shame for him to catch any ricochet shots because of some internet troll with an axe to grind. 

Yeah, god forbid we look at everyone from that period of time in TC too close and find out what actually went on.  We might lose a quarterfinal caliber low level football team, but prevent the abuse of future generations of children.  That would be just awful.

Edited by ghostofthepast2021
typo

4 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Yeah, god forbid we look at everyone from that period of time in TC too close and find out what actually went on.  We might lose a quarterfinal caliber low level football team, but prevent the abuse of future generations of children.  That would be just awful.

Sure like a thread on CoachT is going to be part of the investigation process. Police chief tells his detectives to scour through this website to turn up clues. Better yet since you have all the facts and evidence why don’t you just present it to your local law enforcement agency and let them handle it? And before you start a friction fire in your head due to those 2 marbles rolling around in your head trying to see my ties to TC…I will save you the trouble. I’m not associated at all with them. I just enjoy reading up on sports in this area. If I wanted to read a police report I would check my local newspaper. 

4 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Sure like a thread on CoachT is going to be part of the investigation process. Police chief tells his detectives to scour through this website to turn up clues. Better yet since you have all the facts and evidence why don’t you just present it to your local law enforcement agency and let them handle it? And before you start a friction fire in your head due to those 2 marbles rolling around in your head trying to see my ties to TC…I will save you the trouble. I’m not associated at all with them. I just enjoy reading up on sports in this area. If I wanted to read a police report I would check my local newspaper. 

To me, there is something inherently sad about some of you guys who excuse away domestic violence by players and coaches, and all manner of stuff like this, just under the guise of "I just wanna focus on football.. this is a football thread"  

Dude, this guy hung around middle school and high school players and cheerleaders in 3-4 counties.  18 victims as of date, with more to come I'm hearing, and over a handful that don't wanna press charges, yet.  In his former county 3-4 stating they went through the same thing, and a few stating that they told people in a position of authority and nothing was ever brought to light...  

But sure, go ahead and focus on the Wing T, and the new Freshman QB, the pedos can stay as long as they win, right?