Current Smith Co coach/ Former TC coach arrested for sexual explotation of minors

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

To me, there is something inherently sad about some of you guys who excuse away domestic violence by players and coaches, and all manner of stuff like this, just under the guise of "I just wanna focus on football.. this is a football thread"  

Dude, this guy hung around middle school and high school players and cheerleaders in 3-4 counties.  18 victims as of date, with more to come I'm hearing, and over a handful that don't wanna press charges, yet.  In his former county 3-4 stating they went through the same thing, and a few stating that they told people in a position of authority and nothing was ever brought to light...  

But sure, go ahead and focus on the Wing T, and the new Freshman QB, the pedos can stay as long as they win, right?

Would you even bother to post if he didn't have ties to TC? Don't act like you care about those kids when all you wanted to do is try to stick to TC

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

To me, there is something inherently sad about some of you guys who excuse away domestic violence by players and coaches, and all manner of stuff like this, just under the guise of "I just wanna focus on football.. this is a football thread"  

Dude, this guy hung around middle school and high school players and cheerleaders in 3-4 counties.  18 victims as of date, with more to come I'm hearing, and over a handful that don't wanna press charges, yet.  In his former county 3-4 stating they went through the same thing, and a few stating that they told people in a position of authority and nothing was ever brought to light...  

But sure, go ahead and focus on the Wing T, and the new Freshman QB, the pedos can stay as long as they win, right?

Never excused anything. I said if I wanted to read a police report I would read newspaper. Do you not comprehend? I’m not defending anyone here nor am I accusing anyone either. If what you say is true then let the legal department handle it and if found guilty then let the courts issue the sentencing. I’m just stating that I read threads for sport updates and not news updates. You can preach all you want on here but as I said if you have all this evidence then present it to the authorities and not here. Personally I think any individual guilty of crimes you state should be punished to full extent of the law but that should be confined to courts and not here. This is a thread about high school players and their teams not a bash session against a school and their former coach or coaches. 

20 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Would you even bother to post if he didn't have ties to TC? Don't act like you care about those kids when all you wanted to do is try to stick to TC

Yup, any check of my other posts will show I'm an equal opportunity guy across other sports and teams.

Thanks for your comment, former TC coach/ player/ fanboy.

Sorry your friend got busted for playing with 14 year olds.  That'll really mess with the program lol

16 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Never excused anything. I said if I wanted to read a police report I would read newspaper. Do you not comprehend? I’m not defending anyone here nor am I accusing anyone either. If what you say is true then let the legal department handle it and if found guilty then let the courts issue the sentencing. I’m just stating that I read threads for sport updates and not news updates. You can preach all you want on here but as I said if you have all this evidence then present it to the authorities and not here. Personally I think any individual guilty of crimes you state should be punished to full extent of the law but that should be confined to courts and not here. This is a thread about high school players and their teams not a bash session against a school and their former coach or coaches. 

When  a school has a coach or a former coach who does this...  it's relevant.  You guys just don't like dirty little secrets getting light shined on them.  Let's talk about formations, and recruiting.

Somebody's daughter getting raped by one of your coaches, no time for that.

On 3/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Yup, any check of my other posts will show I'm an equal opportunity guy across other sports and teams.

Sorry your friend got busted for playing with 14 year olds.  That'll really mess with the program lol

I have yet to see a post that in some way doesn't include TC. The facts are you are a homegrown TC boy that never got his shot to be "the man" at TC and you can't stand it. You say we are trying to cover things up when none of us on this website knows anything about the situation... including you! The only thing you know is what you have seen or been told. You were a good troll for awhile but everyone is seeing through your bull and the vendetta you have against TC. Carter should be punished adequately and if teachers or people with authority knew and didn't report, they should be fired immediately and face charges as well, this is unacceptable. 

On 3/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Oh yeah, you caught me, big fan of TC. I'm sure the avatar gave it away

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 8:30 AM, Cam615 said:

I have yet to see a post that in some way doesn't include TC. The facts are you are a homegrown TC boy that never got his shot to be "the man" at TC and you can't stand it. You say we are trying to cover things up when none of us on this website knows anything about the situation... including you! The only thing you know is what you have seen or been told. You were a good troll for awhile but everyone is seeing through your bull and the vendetta you have against TC. Carter should be punished adequately and if teachers or people with authority knew and didn't report, they should be fired immediately and face charges as well, this is unacceptable. 

Post in forms all the time elsewhere.

Swing and a miss.