Mocs Wrestling Disappoints

Ummmno

13 hours ago, bamajoe said:

How about their successes ? Now that Rocky Jordan is transferring to UTC !

literally cant find anything on this. just that hes transferring..

HOWEVER, he hasnt AA'd in tOSU and IF he is leaving that room for chatt's room i cant imagine it'll happen there either. 

10 hours ago, bamajoe said:

Also how about back to back years having SoCon freshman wrestler of the year !

it doesnt mean anything if at the end of the year they're not on the podium

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bamajoe said:

Well , let’s see, last year’s freshman of the year was the runner up at 197 and had a medical redshirt this year , this year’s freshman of the year took 3rd . I don’t know about you but I call those spots making the  “podium” !

We're not talking about medaling at the SoCon tournament, clearly. The SoCon is the weakest conference in the ncaa. 

We're very clearly talking about medaling at the NCAA tournament. You know, the one that matters... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

Are they saying he's better than Lage Williams?

Did you mean Kage Williams. If so he is just a Sophomore in high school at 195 and a stud. People in the Chattanooga area probably know about Kage since he wrestled with a club in Chattanooga. I like to see the 2 wrestle.

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Did you mean Kage Williams. If so he is just a Sophomore in high school at 195 and a stud. People in the Chattanooga area probably know about Kage since he wrestled with a club in Chattanooga. I like to see the 2 wrestle.

Yes Kage. Fat fingered that one, but he was never in Chattanooga though (Maryville actually). It's hard for me to see anyone in NC beating Kage regardless of what grade their in.

Edited by JSamson7

48 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Yes Kage. Fat fingered that one, but he was never in Chattanooga though (Maryville actually). It's hard for me to see anyone in NC beating Kage regardless of what grade their in.

You are correct there is nobody in 1a coming close or probably not any classification. If he hadn’t got hurt in the Semis at the Holy Angels tournament Devon Bell would of been a really good match for Kage. Bell is going to Campbell to wrestle.

• 2 weeks later...