West Tennessee Coaching Changes

WestTNHoopsFan

14 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Hardin County off the list and with them going with an in house assistant this hire does not create a job opening so unless I'm overlooking an opening that only leaves Peabody and Riverside. Any movement here?

Hearing nothing from Riverside...not in the know at all about Peabody.

On 4/19/2022 at 7:24 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Hardin County off the list and with them going with an in house assistant this hire does not create a job opening so unless I'm overlooking an opening that only leaves Peabody and Riverside. Any movement here?

Sinclair (sp?) Has accepted the Riverside Job...couldn't spill the beans until he talked to his kids at the Jr. High. Should have a pretty good team next season to begin his tenure with.

FYI, Hehe (former Riverside HC) has also been announced at Lexington (city) Middle School as their boy's HC.

Peabody is on the clock.

Edited by tradertwo

17 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Sinclair (sp?) Has accepted the Riverside Job...couldn't spill the beans until he talked to his kids at the Jr. High. Should have a pretty good team next season to begin his tenure with.

FYI, Hehe (former Riverside HC) has also been announced at Lexington (city) Middle School as their boy's HC.

Peabody is on the clock.

not hearing anything from peabody

On 4/15/2022 at 8:27 AM, BABABA said:

Looks like Coach Hart passed on coaching the boys, will stick just to Girls. Disappointed to hear that, he would of done an outstanding job at both. Girls will have a great year coming up however, good luck to whoever administration picks as new boys coach.

Sorry for the late info, but Ive been somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong. My understanding was he really wanted the job, but they didn't want to pay him enough to do both.  Could be a Wilkins headed there.

Edited by Rebelman51

19 hours ago, Rebelman51 said:

Sorry for the late info, but Ive been somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong. My understanding was he really wanted the job, but they didn't want to pay him enough to do both.  Could be a Wilkins headed there.

Not sure if you are talking about the Wilkins Family whose Dad is at Gibson County Girls but if you are, I would be shocked unless there is one out there I don't know about. Obviously, the Patriarch of the family is not leaving GC. The one that left South Gibson for Independence definitely not coming back. The at McKenzie just won a state championship and has a really good team coming back. So... the one at Huntingdon girls... I just don't see it.