Blackman fans

REBELRON

We are indeed proud of Drew. He is just an all around good kid and a great competitor. He missed two years of his high school baseball, due to a surgery on his arm. And as good as he is a player , he is just that kind of person, I know his folks well and they are a really really good bunch of people. Reminds me of a pitcher we had at Blackman Mid 2000's by the name of David Price.... he did ok for himself I guess...

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Y’all handing out NIL deals ova there? I need to send my son yall way lmao

No NIL deals, but there is a vast difference when coaches actively create interest and generate college looks and visits, over old day mentality if you are good we will let the coaches come find you. If you have a kid who is a solid player you would want them to be in a position where they can really exhibit their skills and hopefully land a few looks. You put 4 or 5 DAGS on the defensive side of the ball, Blackman will have a very tough team to beat .

• Like 2

On 6/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, Blaze45 said:

No NIL deals, but there is a vast difference when coaches actively create interest and generate college looks and visits, over old day mentality if you are good we will let the coaches come find you. If you have a kid who is a solid player you would want them to be in a position where they can really exhibit their skills and hopefully land a few looks. You put 4 or 5 DAGS on the defensive side of the ball, Blackman will have a very tough team to beat .

all these other schools doing things but they want to mess with Blackman who had no players with stars or offers last season or the season prior, lack of varsity play and now have new swag. Players like it! Zoning had somewhat to do with the talent leaving also but new style can attract players also. The trolls are annoying.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:20 AM, arshad221 said:

all these other schools doing things but they want to mess with Blackman who had no players with stars or offers last season or the season prior, lack of varsity play and now have new swag. Players like it! Zoning had somewhat to do with the talent leaving also but new style can attract players also. The trolls are annoying.

It would be kinda boring if everybody was serious lol.

On 6/19/2022 at 12:43 AM, arshad221 said:

What does this even mean?

I assume it is literal..." No excuses... you had a team with 3 player on either side of the ball with any varsity experience.  You have all new coaches, all new offense and defense with sophomore and a couple Jr's.... You had a culture that provided for an I quit on friday night slam locker room doors, to practicing and playing mid following week... You had players walking off the sidelines to go visit family and friends in the stands during the game... You won games you weren't expected to and lost ones you probably should have won " Get it all fixed in a year......Expectations are ridiculous.  Will they be better this year compared to the last few seasons...Yes!!! Will they make some noise in the playoffs ... most likely......Are we headed in the right direction for a long term fix..... Heck Yes.... People need to embrace sometimes there is a better way of doing things than how we did it back in 19xx.... when we played ball.  We used rotary phones back then too... nobody is complaining about switching to cell phones...