Free Middle School Camps

Hartleyrick

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Apparently you haven't been around Knox County very long.  

And I found this on The Twatter Machine.  I'm sure it's going to go over well.  

Bearden Camp.jpg

Wow. Let’s put this to a democratic vote. Is this or is this not okay? Sound off fellow T brothers and sisters. :roflol::roflol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/17/2022 at 10:22 AM, cbg said:

I am not sure about Knoxville, Chattanooga or Memphis but I do know that Metro Nashville Public School are open zoned.  Yes, they may not tell you that publicly but all one has to do is provide there own transportation and they can attend any of the MNPS high schools.  

And that is why there are only four competitive teams in Metro anymore. Cane Ridge, Pearl Cohn, East Nashville and Hillsboro take all the football players. Everybody else has leftovers.

3 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

And that is why there are only four competitive teams in Metro anymore. Cane Ridge, Pearl Cohn, East Nashville and Hillsboro take all the football players. Everybody else has leftovers.

The issues with both "ACADEMICS" and "ATHLETICS" in MNPS begins with the school board, Mayor John Cooper, Metro Council and last but not least the parents and students.  Until everyone is held responsible nothing changes and the citizens of Davidson County decide that common sense is more important that hidden social agendas nothing will ever change.  

Edited by cbg

1 hour ago, cbg said:

The issues with both "ACADEMICS" and "ATHLETICS" in MNPS begins with the school board, Mayor John Cooper, Metro Council and last but not least the parents and students.  Until everyone is held responsible nothing and decides that common sense is more important that hidden social agendas nothing will ever change.  

MNPS has been a disaster long before the current mayor. If you want to point the blame point, it at the officials that actually have school in the title

1 hour ago, cbg said:

The issues with both "ACADEMICS" and "ATHLETICS" in MNPS begins with the school board, Mayor John Cooper, Metro Council and last but not least the parents and students.  Until everyone is held responsible nothing and decides that common sense is more important that hidden social agendas nothing will ever change.  

The agendas have not been "hidden" for some time. No denying what is going on.

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

MNPS has been a disaster long before the current mayor. If you want to point the blame point, it at the officials that actually have school in the title

Yes, I agree that the issues with MNPS began long before Mayor John Cooper but what has he done to correct the problems?  The answer is absolutely "NOTHING"  I would like to see Davidson County go back to the mayors office appointing the school board so that it would eliminate much of the finger pointing and force the current mayor (John Cooper) to accept responsibility for the disaster that is now MNPS and make the necessary changes.