West Ridge 2022

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, FootballFanatic91 said:

I knew they lost a lot of players but I thought I read they had a good JV season. it would benefit everyone if they can be good/competitive. What is your thoughts on their record this year? Is the conference going to be worse, as good, or better this year?

On paper the conference should be down as a whole. But you never know for sure because it depends a lot on how hard the teams work in the off season. And there's a chance that somebody will get some super star transfer that will take a team on his back to a great season. A lot of families moving in to the entire area. They can't build houses fast enough. DB has a lot of players back so they should be a little better but they lost a few coaches as well so who knows. I know one thing for sure. It will be easy to pass on them. 

Aug. 19 Volunteer............ W (1-0)
Aug. 26 Daniel Boone......... L (1-1)
Sep. 2  @ Science Hill....... L (1-2)
Sep. 16 Dobyns-Bennett....... L (1-3)
Sep. 23 Cherokee............. W (2-3)
Sep. 30 William Blount....... W (3-3)
Oct. 7  David Crockett....... W (4-3)
Oct. 14 @ Morristown East.... W (5-3)
Oct. 21 @ Tennessee.......... W (6-3)
Oct. 28 @ Jefferson County... W (7-3)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 9:17 AM, blazer1set said:

Aug. 19 Volunteer............ W (1-0)
Aug. 26 Daniel Boone......... L (1-1)
Sep. 2  @ Science Hill....... L (1-2)
Sep. 16 Dobyns-Bennett....... L (1-3)
Sep. 23 Cherokee............. W (2-3)
Sep. 30 William Blount....... W (3-3)
Oct. 7  David Crockett....... W (4-3)
Oct. 14 @ Morristown East.... W (5-3)
Oct. 21 @ Tennessee.......... W (6-3)
Oct. 28 @ Jefferson County... W (7-3)

This sounds about right to me. What a schedule...

19 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

This sounds about right to me. What a schedule...

I am hoping that we (Boone) can win this one, but since this will be our first ever game against WR it's really hard to know.        Pulling for you guys to beat DB and SH but I just don't think that will happen.

55 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I am hoping that we (Boone) can win this one, but since this will be our first ever game against WR it's really hard to know.        Pulling for you guys to beat DB and SH but I just don't think that will happen.

Probably not but only 2 probable losses on a 10 game schedule is nice. Recently moved up to NE TN and it's much different than SE TN in terms of competition...

On 4/7/2022 at 8:23 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

On paper the conference should be down as a whole. But you never know for sure because it depends a lot on how hard the teams work in the off season. And there's a chance that somebody will get some super star transfer that will take a team on his back to a great season. A lot of families moving in to the entire area. They can't build houses fast enough. DB has a lot of players back so they should be a little better but they lost a few coaches as well so who knows. I know one thing for sure. It will be easy to pass on them. 

It's a big area. 

6-A-Region-1.png

• 2 months later...

Anyone "in the know" have any info about the Wolves for 2022? Numbers up or down? Attending any 7 on 7? Scrimmages? I know they lost a lot of experience. Will they be competitive? What's the future look like? Also any info on the new video scoreboard? Posts have been up for a long time but nothing else. Can't wait for football season! Go Wolves!