Chiefs 2022 2A preseason rankings

Chiefbigfoot

15 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

I thought Hampton had a big senior class last season and loses a lot? Are the 340 and 360 pound lineman back??

Hampton lost a bunch, should field a competitive team but way too early to be ranking us so high.The 2 huge lineman graduated along with several other solid players. Its a wait and see kind of thing.

On 4/16/2022 at 10:09 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

10,700 posts.

Impressive waste of ones life.

Think of all the women you could have been disappointing with all that time.

Carry on.

Your 130 plus agenda driven posts in a few months about one school are more disturbing  than his 10000 posts over a 20 year span about high school football.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Salem said:

I'll take a hard pass on advice from the forum quack.

Did TC really hire you at some point? If you could confirm this that would be the worst thing possible you could say about their program. 

Ya know what, no, I wasn't hired... They told me to come back when I committed a hate crime in practice, or when I was willing to sleep with a tween.

Guess I'll never make it on lol.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, GeneralForrest said:
  1. Marion Co
  2. Watertown
  3. Huntingdon
  4. Westview
  5. Hampton
  6. Meigs Co
  7. Trousdale Co
  8. East Robertson
  9. Tyner Academy
  10. Riverside
  11. Westmoreland
  12. Forrest
  13. South Greene
  14. Oneida
  15. Mitchell

Having a top 15 is like having a "best 15 parts of the chicken" list. you run out. the best guess is the teams that are consistently there. Trousdale. Meigs. Marion. Tyner. Watertown. Hampton. Westview was a one off. Riverside is a tier below. East Robertson wont make it past the second round.  

tons of talent in east robertson probably one of the best in 2a last year coaching just held them back  

8 hours ago, bballfan12121 said:

tons of talent in east robertson probably one of the best in 2a last year coaching just held them back  

Is that what it is? I've been curious about ER and Loretto when it comes to football. They always seem to be in the state tournaments (or right at the cusp) in baseball and basketball but pretty average at football. Obviously they have athletes was just curious. 

Edited by WarEagleCartman

On 4/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, GeneralForrest said:
  1. Marion Co
  2. Watertown
  3. Huntingdon
  4. Westview
  5. Hampton
  6. Meigs Co
  7. Trousdale Co
  8. East Robertson
  9. Tyner Academy
  10. Riverside
  11. Westmoreland
  12. Forrest
  13. South Greene
  14. Oneida
  15. Mitchell

Having a top 15 is like having a "best 15 parts of the chicken" list. you run out. the best guess is the teams that are consistently there. Trousdale. Meigs. Marion. Tyner. Watertown. Hampton. Westview was a one off. Riverside is a tier below. East Robertson wont make it past the second round.  

By Westview being a "one off" you're saying they can't compete for another title?