Chiefs 2022 2A preseason rankings

Chiefbigfoot

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

You're awfully quick to apply a label or throw out implications, to be so thin skinned at the slightest affront directed at you, even in jest. Maybe snowflakeofthepresent2022 would suit you better, or better yet, lay off of one particular group of high school boys, their fans, and their school...bet folks would learn to tolerate even you if you'd let go of the anger and jealousy of being scorned at TC.

Ain’t nothing like a scorned water girl. Don’t try to talk some sense into her trader. You’ll spoil my fun. You see I dont even talk to her. I talk about her to other people and she comes running like a moth to a flame. She can’t help it. Watch she’ll come crying here shortly…

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

On 4/21/2022 at 1:33 PM, Salem said:

I'll take a hard pass on advice from the forum quack.

Did TC really hire you at some point? If you could confirm this that would be the worst thing possible you could say about their program. 

Yes he was hired, no outsider knows TC like he thinks he knows TC. It is extremely sad that he is in a leadership role for high school kids but he comes from an area that historically TC has stomped into the ground

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, 3rdandLong said:

Ghost ain’t an outsider. He started out saying “down there” and such to make it look like he lived somewhere else. Had me thrown off until the last few months. 

I don't know where ColdSpot is from, but they ate some bitter persimmons when it comes to Clay/Celina and Trouserhoser County.

10 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Yes he was hired, no outsider knows TC like he thinks he knows TC. It is extremely sad that he is in a leadership role for high school kids but he comes from an area that historically TC has stomped into the ground

Sweet, who am I and where do I come from.

This'll be good, lay it on me.  I know exactly who you are, Mr. Backup, multi sport, TC fencebird.

17 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

im not sure westview makes the final 16 without Simpson. delude yourself to your heart's content. they've been nowhere for a decade. they will do nothing for the next decade. 

Yeah now it's abundantly clear you have no clue what you're talking about. Westview will likely be a final 8 team again this year without Simpson.  They have plenty of talent in the pipeline including probably another 5* Simpson QB. Westview could've beat Hampton with #12 at qb and idk if that kid even ever played QB. 

14 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Sweet, who am I and where do I come from.

This'll be good, lay it on me.  I know exactly who you are, Mr. Backup, multi sport, TC fencebird.

Mr. Backup? Fencebird? I don't believe I have ever watched a game from the fence, always been in the booth, dugout, or bleachers. I'm not going to put your personal information on here, it's pointless. I just wish you would move on and grow up, it's ok if you don't like TC, but you are always trying to twist situations to make TC look like the scum of the Earth. Has most of the situations you have talked about been true? How do you know? Unless.... you have been at TC before... And based on your other posts you seem to know a little bit about the upper cumberland area.... There has not been many people come to TC from that area, very short list...

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, 3rdandLong said:

Ghost ain’t an outsider. He started out saying “down there” and such to make it look like he lived somewhere else. Had me thrown off until the last few months. 

So with him saying "down there", what if we looked "up there" to find an answer that happens to connect a lot of the dots for this identity...

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yeah now it's abundantly clear you have no clue what you're talking about. Westview will likely be a final 8 team again this year without Simpson.  They have plenty of talent in the pipeline including probably another 5* Simpson QB. Westview could've beat Hampton with #12 at qb and idk if that kid even ever played QB. 

Shoot if they could have kept their enrollment #s up to where they were from the 2017 to 2021 at 619,they could have spanked Alcoa, instead of  dropping 110 kids to 509 and still dressing more players. Some things just don't add up. They will be one of if not the best in 2a again, then again ,they may lose another 100 kids,shoot they may be 1a when the younger Simpson kid is able to play.