Chiefs 2022 2A preseason rankings

Chiefbigfoot

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I would love to have played this game without the multi unforced errors by Hampton. We didn't have the DBs to stop em but had we been able grind it out (like the first drives) and not move away from game plan, it would have been a much closer, more entertaining second half IMO.

Mistakes killed us and it is what it is.

Not punching it in from the goal line and the early fumble took us out of the game.Regardless they were VERY hard to stop Think if we had focused on stopping the run,we would have been better off. We came trying to stop the pass and it actually made us until we couldn't stop anything. Westview was just a great team. 

5 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Is this before or after killing children, women, and africans?

Children, women, and Africans. Take a minute to re-read what you posted...I don't even have to point it out to you. Your ignorant, inflammatory rhetoric is nothing but hate based in every post, and I'm done responding. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/1/2022 at 7:53 AM, GeneralForrest said:

correct- you did miss it because you're a stupid person. hampton was a ball control running team. giving up 3 TDs in 3 plays caused them to abandon their game plan. i know this is difficult for someone who considers south park to be a significant cultural contribution

Seems like maybe controlling the ball would've been the route to go instead of trying to beat Westview at their own game regardless of being down 3 scores. But whatever you obviously have a bias for some reason or you're just too stupid to comprehend a better football when you see one. If Simpson isn't playing  the best athlete on the field is #12 for Westview. Can't really expect much brain function from someone who idolizes Nathan Bedford Forrest anyway. We get it you have a small pecker and hate minorities. 

On 5/1/2022 at 3:15 PM, pujo said:

Not punching it in from the goal line and the early fumble took us out of the game.Regardless they were VERY hard to stop Think if we had focused on stopping the run,we would have been better off. We came trying to stop the pass and it actually made us until we couldn't stop anything. Westview was just a great team. 

Your first sentence nails it  but we were never gonna stop the pass. And trying to left 4-lanes open everywhere Lol.

And they should've been great...Major fail if they hadn't been.

42 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Your first sentence nails it  but we were never gonna stop the pass. And trying to left 4-lanes open everywhere Lol.

And they should've been great...Major fail if they hadn't been.

Props for the truth. Not many fans left who are willing to give a tip of the cap to the opposition for being good...Simpson is a special talent who "drew" more talent to the team, and the result was that they were the best team in 2A last season. Hampton did their best, but made a few errors and to win they would have had to play at the top of their game and hope for a couple of mistakes/turnovers. I have no doubt that the Hampton kids gave it their best, and second ain't bad...'bout 50 teams would gladly swap places with em.

Westview's JV team beats Hampton 10 out of 10 times last year without Simpson. There was one athlete on Hampton's team, football must be bad out east because the score indicated there was no reason Hampton should have been there. The state championship took place in the quarterfinals in Martin (the best game in 2A all year MAHS vs. Westview). If you think otherwise you are either delusional or a fan from the east, both of which are ok.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bulldogclock63 said:

Westview's JV team beats Hampton 10 out of 10 times last year without Simpson. There was one athlete on Hampton's team, football must be bad out east because the score indicated there was no reason Hampton should have been there. The state championship took place in the quarterfinals in Martin (the best game in 2A all year MAHS vs. Westview). If you think otherwise you are either delusional or a fan from the east, both of which are ok.

Not even worth my time............

10 minutes ago, Salem said:

Are there any Hampton games available online from 2021? I would like to watch them play someone not named Westview. 

I would imagine the games against Oneida, Trousdale, Pigeon Forge, Monterey, & Rockwood could be found.

But all of those are east teams and probably not worth watching :rolleyes: