Chiefs 2022 2A preseason rankings

Chiefbigfoot

On 5/6/2022 at 7:14 AM, pujo said:

Hard to say, gonna take a ton of work for us to reach our potential. We should have a chance to win most games and hope to at least compete in all of them. I'm sure next Friday will expose areas to improve upon.

After Friday, I'll hear some thots but let me know what you think too....

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Don't reckon we got anyone new. Just a work in progress.

I’m just messing around. You mentioned after Friday you would be different or better or something. In todays here today gone tomorrow transfer environment I was just kidding around. 

6 hours ago, crow said:

I’m just messing around. You mentioned after Friday you would be different or better or something. In todays here today gone tomorrow transfer environment I was just kidding around. 

For sure a lot of transfers these days and we may pick up some over the summer, If so, its nothing I know anything about. We scrimmage this coming Friday  but will be without the baseball kids, we'll be better when they return. We should be a better team by the end of the season, a lot of new starters and they should improve as the season goes by.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

For sure a lot of transfers these days and we may pick up some over the summer, If so, its nothing I know anything about. We scrimmage this coming Friday  but will be without the baseball kids, we'll be better when they return. We should be a better team by the end of the season, a lot of new starters and they should improve as the season goes by.

Y’all are a lot like us. You’ll get one or two and lose one or two here and there but transfers aren’t gonna make or break you the vast majority of the time. There’s not enough of a draw in small communities to make that much of a difference really. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

Y’all are a lot like us. You’ll get one or two and lose one or two here and there but transfers aren’t gonna make or break you the vast majority of the time. There’s not enough of a draw in small communities to make that much of a difference really. 

We are very much alike, Don't mind getting 1 or 2 every now and again but if you live off transfers,it don't really seem like that big of an accomplishment. Thats the thing I love about small town football.

On 5/3/2022 at 1:49 PM, uknoit2 said:

I would imagine the games against Oneida, Trousdale, Pigeon Forge, Monterey, & Rockwood could be found.

But all of those are east teams and probably not worth watching :rolleyes:

I would imagine a Hampton fan could point me in the right direction to watch such a game, maybe even provide a link.:roll: Particularly the Trousdale game. Most fans not in the east don't know much about Rockwood or Daniel Boone. There were some good teams in the 2A East.  When TSSAA moved Meigs from Region 2 to R3 most of the the East killers were in Regions 3 and 4.  In fairness to the Hampton critics, they did not have a good performance in Chattanooga and that's the only game many in the middle and western part of the state have ever seen the school play.

2 hours ago, Salem said:

I would imagine a Hampton fan could point me in the right direction to watch such a game, maybe even provide a link.:roll: Particularly the Trousdale game. Most fans not in the east don't know much about Rockwood or Daniel Boone. There were some good teams in the 2A East.  When TSSAA moved Meigs from Region 2 to R3 most of the the East killers were in Regions 3 and 4.  In fairness to the Hampton critics, they did not have a good performance in Chattanooga and that's the only game many in the middle and western part of the state have ever seen the school play.

Here ya go brother, not our best team or showing but they just lined up and wallowed us around.  We just got beat that night. This is what Hampton did best. They were never gonna hang in a shootout with westview. This is what their bread and butter was last year. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Salem said:

I said, "I imagine" because I wasn't real sure. I watched film on Hudl.