Chiefs 2022 2A preseason rankings

Chiefbigfoot

On 4/27/2022 at 9:04 AM, Cam615 said:

Yes he was hired, no outsider knows TC like he thinks he knows TC. It is extremely sad that he is in a leadership role for high school kids but he comes from an area that historically TC has stomped into the ground

Did you go to the spring scrimmage against Livingston academy?  

On 5/12/2022 at 10:38 AM, DealLawyer said:

Did you go to the spring scrimmage against Livingston academy?  

Any word?  The article in the vidette was a whopping two paragraphs that didn’t say much of anything.  Finished spring practice last week with a scrimmage against Livingston and a quote from satterfield saying the players were great to work with. So as bad as feared?? Or sandbagging? 

between recovering from injuries and players in baseball, doubt there were many kids out there in the spring. 

I don't know much about the west.  Here is my take on the east. . tyner will be the team to beat.  i think marion and meigs will also be contender (will be a touhg region again.  marion cant be vanilla on offense if they want to compete with regioin 4 and/or compete for region 3 title.  meigs has a lot of pieces to replace.  trousdale and watertown are the other competitors in the east.  i dont know much about regions 1 and 2 but think they will both be down.  of course the 1 who makes it to the semis from there is usually healtheir than region 3/4 winner.  

seen where tyner added some coaches to its staff.  i think this could help them alone with bringing most of there team back.  marion has stayed the same from what i  have heard.  Tellico has a new guy calling the shots so they will probable be sparked. did meigs or bledsoe make any coaching changes? same coordinators, etc.?

1 hour ago, TheBest2018 said:

I don't know much about the west.  Here is my take on the east. . tyner will be the team to beat.  i think marion and meigs will also be contender (will be a touhg region again.  marion cant be vanilla on offense if they want to compete with regioin 4 and/or compete for region 3 title.  meigs has a lot of pieces to replace.  trousdale and watertown are the other competitors in the east.  i dont know much about regions 1 and 2 but think they will both be down.  of course the 1 who makes it to the semis from there is usually healtheir than region 3/4 winner.  

seen where tyner added some coaches to its staff.  i think this could help them alone with bringing most of there team back.  marion has stayed the same from what i  have heard.  Tellico has a new guy calling the shots so they will probable be sparked. did meigs or bledsoe make any coaching changes? same coordinators, etc.?

I think this is close. I feel like Marion will be down. They are losing their qb/ leader and Rogers who is a stud. I think Marion is running the same boring offense this year so that won’t help them. 
 Bledsoe loses a lot. They get back several linemen I think but they lose most of their skill guys. Not sure on the coaches. 
 Tyner returns the most but can they put it all together? It’s hard to trust a passing team. They got thumped in the playoffs. They didn’t lose a lot but the ones they lost was the heart of the team. That’s hard to replace. 
 Meigs lost a lot of talent. But they have several good players in the upperclassman area. Purgerson and Pendergrass are all state type players. 
One big thing I’m hearing is Coach Fitzgerald himself will be coaching the Line! If this is true it could prove to be the difference again for the defending champion Tigers.  
 Feel free to add more if anyone has anything.

My Indians will be improved from last season!

On 4/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, GeneralForrest said:
  1. Marion Co
  2. Watertown
  3. Huntingdon
  4. Westview
  5. Hampton
  6. Meigs Co
  7. Trousdale Co
  8. East Robertson
  9. Tyner Academy
  10. Riverside
  11. Westmoreland
  12. Forrest
  13. South Greene
  14. Oneida
  15. Mitchell

Having a top 15 is like having a "best 15 parts of the chicken" list. you run out. the best guess is the teams that are consistently there. Trousdale. Meigs. Marion. Tyner. Watertown. Hampton. Westview was a one off. Riverside is a tier below. East Robertson wont make it past the second round.  

There is ER hype every year... The talent is there, and they made a good hire but still need to see proof they can put it together.... I've heard there is some discipline problems, and a couple selfish players, that's all he say, she say but can ruin a good team. 

On 4/27/2022 at 6:14 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Sweet, who am I and where do I come from.

This'll be good, lay it on me.  I know exactly who you are, Mr. Backup, multi sport, TC fencebird.

You are a real dirt bag. Coming at someone like this who literally doesn't say a negative thing about anyone on coach t!  Crazy how no matter what thread you post on everyone disagrees with you. Need to start your own thread "TC Drama" where we don't have to see your bull crap on every thread we get on to read about FOOTBALL. Get a life!

54 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

There is ER hype every year... The talent is there, and they made a good hire but still need to see proof they can put it together.... I've heard there is some discipline problems, and a couple selfish players, that's all he say, she say but can ruin a good team. 

Hearing Westy looked pretty good in their scrimmage vs Heritage.

36 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Hearing Westy looked pretty good in their scrimmage vs Heritage.

Not too bad. Still got some stuff to improve on but overall we looked good. Which to be fair we don't share too many starters with baseball, so the team has been together. There might be 1 or 2 that will work their way into a starting job from baseball. 

12 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I think this is close. I feel like Marion will be down. They are losing their qb/ leader and Rogers who is a stud. I think Marion is running the same boring offense this year so that won’t help them. 
 Bledsoe loses a lot. They get back several linemen I think but they lose most of their skill guys. Not sure on the coaches. 
 Tyner returns the most but can they put it all together? It’s hard to trust a passing team. They got thumped in the playoffs. They didn’t lose a lot but the ones they lost was the heart of the team. That’s hard to replace. 
 Meigs lost a lot of talent. But they have several good players in the upperclassman area. Purgerson and Pendergrass are all state type players. 
One big thing I’m hearing is Coach Fitzgerald himself will be coaching the Line! If this is true it could prove to be the difference again for the defending champion Tigers.  
 Feel free to add more if anyone has anything.

My Indians will be improved from last season!

And I don’t think Tellico will be a threat in that district 

On 5/14/2022 at 9:59 AM, DealLawyer said:

Any word?  The article in the vidette was a whopping two paragraphs that didn’t say much of anything.  Finished spring practice last week with a scrimmage against Livingston and a quote from satterfield saying the players were great to work with. So as bad as feared?? Or sandbagging? 

between recovering from injuries and players in baseball, doubt there were many kids out there in the spring. 

I was not aware of a scrimmage until afterwards, I don't believe sandbagging is occurring at TC this year, it will be a work in progress for the jackets this fall, the good thing is the region is very tight this year, I can see H2O, Westy, and TC winning the region and ER is not far behind, I really like there hire. 

4 hours ago, Cam615 said:

I was not aware of a scrimmage until afterwards, I don't believe sandbagging is occurring at TC this year, it will be a work in progress for the jackets this fall, the good thing is the region is very tight this year, I can see H2O, Westy, and TC winning the region and ER is not far behind, I really like there hire. 

Thanks.  @RTD you hear anything?