Chiefs 2022 2A preseason rankings

Chiefbigfoot

On 5/16/2022 at 7:52 AM, GBO52 said:

There is ER hype every year... The talent is there, and they made a good hire but still need to see proof they can put it together.... I've heard there is some discipline problems, and a couple selfish players, that's all he say, she say but can ruin a good team. 

I love it that everyone thinks Westview and Huntington are they only ones in the west in 2A that can make some noise. Underdog is what some of us nobody’s like.

On 5/16/2022 at 8:04 AM, GBO52 said:

You are a real dirt bag. Coming at someone like this who literally doesn't say a negative thing about anyone on coach t!  Crazy how no matter what thread you post on everyone disagrees with you. Need to start your own thread "TC Drama" where we don't have to see your bull crap on every thread we get on to read about FOOTBALL. Get a life!

I haven't posted in almost a month. Get a darn life.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:56 PM, Cam615 said:

I was not aware of a scrimmage until afterwards, I don't believe sandbagging is occurring at TC this year, it will be a work in progress for the jackets this fall, the good thing is the region is very tight this year, I can see H2O, Westy, and TC winning the region and ER is not far behind, I really like there hire. 

ER looked solid in their scrimmage. Only had 1 negative play on varsity and scored everytime they touched the ball. Then again they weren’t playing a stout team. But offense did look very much improved.

• 5 months later...