Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

3 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Offensive line was the difference. They return 8 offensive starters from last year. Yes, Ganaway was amazing, but he had some serious running lanes to maneuver with. The second half they literally ran the wedge play an entire drive and Lake County had no answer. Those big boys all return except for Conner Meadows which he most likely will be replaced by his younger brother who is actually bigger than him. Keep in mind you will also be playing at Peabody during the season. This group of upcoming seniors has been really good for a long time and they have the leadership that might have been lacking last year. Please, we want people to think that we are going to be really bad because this group still has a sour taste in their mouth over the way it ended last year. We will be lucky if we are .500 this year. 

Just a FYI...if you're gonna' sandbag, don't list the positives that will make it tough to beat you. If you need a tutorial, look up any prediction made by Lou Holtz regarding the team he was coaching.

16 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Just a FYI...if you're gonna' sandbag, don't list the positives that will make it tough to beat you. If you need a tutorial, look up any prediction made by Lou Holtz regarding the team he was coaching.

You’re right. Maybe I can take some pointers from BPM coming up over the next few months. Still a beginner! A newbie in this generation.

23 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So how did the scrimmage with Camden go?  I’ve heard a bit but thought you might could offer a bit more. 

As you probably know, we have a lot of players still playing spring sports. Baseball , soccer , and tennis all have football starters in them. We had one blown coverage defensively and I don’t think they stopped us offensively all night. Think it ended up 7-1. It is exciting for our county to be extremely well represented this week with four district baseball champions hosting tonight. Good Luck to all the county schools even the little purple pups. Hope we will all meet next week in Murfreesboro.

3 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

As you probably know, we have a lot of players still playing spring sports. Baseball , soccer , and tennis all have football starters in them. We had one blown coverage defensively and I don’t think they stopped us offensively all night. Think it ended up 7-1. It is exciting for our county to be extremely well represented this week with four district baseball champions hosting tonight. Good Luck to all the county schools even the little purple pups. Hope we will all meet next week in Murfreesboro.

I was not there but I was told Camden scored 3 times. I admit that may not be correct. 

3 hours ago, Bk1985 said:

Don't be surprised at Dresden making a deep run lots of Juniors and Seniors returning.

Dresden is going to be really good once again. QB is one of the better in our area regardless of classification. But have they closed the gap among some of the states best like Fayetteville and McKenzie.. because those would be their 2nd and 3rd round matchups. Tough task for anyone.