Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

On 5/15/2022 at 7:18 PM, tradertwo said:

Just a FYI...if you're gonna' sandbag, don't list the positives that will make it tough to beat you. If you need a tutorial, look up any prediction made by Lou Holtz regarding the team he was coaching.

I didn't say Trenton would be bad,just think LC has the weapons to beat them this year.

28 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I didn't say Trenton would be bad,just think LC has the weapons to beat them this year.

I agree with you, Lake County will be better at the skill positions except at the QB position (Sam will be a 3 year starter.) Our line will be the difference. This team reminds me a lot of the team two years. Going into the season everyone was saying how bad we would be because we lost a ton of talent with Jarell, Cooper, and that senior class, but we had the line coming back that year and it is very similar to this year. We lost a great senior class this year, but we will somehow find some skill guys to go along with the line that we have. Lake County is going to be VERY good this year no doubt. I feel it will be the same as last year, we will see you guys in the quarters. The thing about Class A football is we both are one or two injuries away to being in trouble because of depth issues. Can't wait for the season to get going.

Mckenzie/City for the west and its gotta be South Pitt/Gordy out East

Fayetteville with the transfer QB paired with the new OC and one of the best players in the state in Thomison(freakish)  will be a hard out with fuel to the fire from coming up short last year. It comes back down to them and Mckenzie who has to be the fav going in with what they bring back.  Can Gordy finally get by South Pitt?

19 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

Fayetteville with the transfer QB paired with the new OC and one of the best players in the state in Thomison(freakish)  will be a hard out with fuel to the fire from coming up short last year. It comes back down to them and Mckenzie who has to be the fav going in with what they bring back.  Can Gordy finally get by South Pitt?

Transfers mean jack in a team sport with teenagers my friend , hide and watch and written off Tide show you a lil somethin ! People forget this group of seniors for peabody has been together a long time, no disrespect to your picks just do t see it the same ! 
                      ROLL TIDE

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Transfers mean jack in a team sport with teenagers my friend , hide and watch and written off Tide show you a lil somethin ! People forget this group of seniors for peabody has been together a long time, no disrespect to your picks just do t see it the same ! 
                      ROLL TIDE

Love being the underdog! We are going to be way down this year in many peoples eyes. True football people know what we bring back and that is not the flashy skill guys, but the guys that will grind it out. Please overlook Peabody, but in the end if we take care of business during the season then someone will have to beat us at Walter Kilzer Stadium which is not easy in the playoffs. PeabodyPride I am not sure but have we ever lost a home playoff game? I know we almost did a few years ago, but I am not sure if we ever have.

41 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

20 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

ROLL TIDE

The thing is that the teams he mentioned will all have to meet in the qtrs. 2 of those 4 will be guaranteed at home when the semis roll around. 

2 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Love being the underdog! We are going to be way down this year in many peoples eyes. True football people know what we bring back and that is not the flashy skill guys, but the guys that will grind it out. Please overlook Peabody, but in the end if we take care of business during the season then someone will have to beat us at Walter Kilzer Stadium which is not easy in the playoffs. PeabodyPride I am not sure but have we ever lost a home playoff game? I know we almost did a few years ago, but I am not sure if we ever have.

I’m assuming you mean in the new stadium.  

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The thing is that the teams he mentioned will all have to meet in the qtrs. 2 of those 4 will be guaranteed at home when the semis roll around. 

Yes only one can make it.Lucky for SP they only have Gordy to contend with on this side.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doc931 said:

Gordy has gotten by SP a few times in the past.  1987 and 2012 are a couple of examples.  2012 Gordy won at home by a point with SP going for 2 and the win.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Yes only one can make it.Lucky for SP they only have Gordy to contend with on this side.

We don't trust y'all.  You guys are liable to roll out a 300 pound line end to end and a 3000 yard passer and 2000 yard ball runner.