DIVISION I-CLASS A Ranking for Week 6 (Week of Monday, April 18)

BigG

1. STEM Prep Academy
2. Madison Academic Magnet
3. Gatlinburg Pittman High School
4. Merrol Hyde Magnet
5. Alcoa High School
6. Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences
7. Loudon High School
8. Memphis Business Academy
9. Oneida High School
10. Smith County High School

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, BigG said:

1. STEM Prep Academy
4. Merrol Hyde Magnet
5. Alcoa High School
7. Loudon High School
9. Oneida High School

Memphis Business Academy should be higher on this list. I watched them play last week and they have an amazing team! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, BigG said:

1. STEM Prep Academy
4. Merrol Hyde Magnet
5. Alcoa High School
7. Loudon High School
9. Oneida High School

Pretty solid list. All top 4 teams are in the state semifinals.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The Sheriff has agreed to provide help.  Waiting on Mr Basketball…… @Sackmaster50 and @AlphaNiner are in the cupboard. 
    • Began as a discussion, and evolved into a trainwreck...   Don't know how many of the TC "old guard" are left, but I feel for y'all.   Everybody has to get the last word... no matter the cost and sometimes the cost is high.
    • He may have possibly said that to get the best out of him. Back when I was in school word got out I was going to transfer and Coach Story popped off and ask Coach Wilson in front of the team if Maryville was going to get a jock strap in return on this trade. That got back to me and I got fired up and stayed just to show them up. Now today Coach Story is one of my best friends.
    • Dylan's Dad, I'm glad you replied. I wanted to reply but wasnt willing to take the bait. There were 20 wrestlers on the team. I may be mistaken and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 5 of the 20 attend McCallie right now and one will next year. At most, there are/were 6 kids on that team who attend McC. That leaves 14 other team members who have ZERO affiliation with McC (outside of maybe some friends) who represented our state to the best of their ability and wrestled their butts off that weekend. That weekend was a first for Tennessee and obviously a small step in the right direction for us as a state. Congratulations TEAM TN BLACK!
    • Danny Wilson is the only one that come's to mind but I don't know where he is at now.