McMinn Central 2022

gecko

18 minutes ago, gecko said:

yep, that's why I was thinking 6-4 to 8-2. Never know. Tellico isnt even guaranteed. I just see the talent and think its a winning ball team.

NOTHING is a guarantee with this team! lol Lost games they shouldn't have last season. 

You have mcminn centrel winning against kingston, meigs, and signal mtn????

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 9:09 AM, logcabinman said:

What are thoughts after watching scrimmage against Walker Valley?

Offense has too many weapons to struggle like they did. Way to difficult to move the ball on them. Walker Valley isn't a very good team. This bunch beat them handily in JV. 

Cohesion will improve though and a win is a win. Summer will be the deciding factor. Need to grow. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Sad situation all the way around.  

In normal times that would be National News but this isn't normal times. I was doing research on the football programs in McMinn County and that popped up on the first page of google then I watched the replay of the local news which I never watch anymore because of their left wing agenda. This past week I had saw where more victims had stepped forward when trying to plan a trip down there and a few other places and catch them all on the same trip. Don't feel bad because back in my day two gals took on  part of the football team at a party one night and everyone caught something and either was sick or missed the next game which we lost 21-0 to Loudon but recovered and went on to win the state championship. Every small town has some crazy stories to tell.

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

In normal times that would be National News but this isn't normal times. I was doing research on the football programs in McMinn County and that popped up on the first page of google then I watched the replay of the local news which I never watch anymore because of their left wing agenda. This past week I had saw where more victims had stepped forward when trying to plan a trip down there and a few other places and catch them all on the same trip. Don't feel bad because back in my day two gals took on  part of the football team at a party one night and everyone caught something and either was sick or missed the next game which we lost 21-0 to Loudon but recovered and went on to win the state championship. Every small town has some crazy stories to tell.

I think it did make national news. I said it was a sad situation because I know her and her parents. I think anyone that knows her parents would agree with me that they just don't come any better. And to think she herself would do those things she's accused of is still unbelievable at times.  I also know some of the young people involved and their families, and I know it's been a very emotional and devastating few months for everyone involved. It's my understanding that she has hired a high-profile attorney that deals exclusively with things like this. Knowing some attorneys, it wouldn't bother some of them to cross examine the young men involved and interrogate them pretty hard trying to lay some mutual blame on them. It will be interesting to see what the Judge allows.  As far as things that happened in high school, my story is that I was a Saint and as pure as the white snow.  :roflol:   

Makes it harder to deal with in a smaller community than one much bigger I guess. I remember a few years ago one of the Greenback mothers was going through people's cars at the ballgame searching for drugs during the game. I had posted she don't have worms or ticks anymore because I stopped off at Pe Paws a vet to pick up that medicine  right in front of the football parking lot the night I went.