Cornersville High School Looking for Head Football Coach

crabtree1617

4 hours ago, hammerhound said:

Who ever they hire needs to do everything they can do to keep Coach Cook he does an outstanding job with the defense. Cornersville has to hire someone to fix their offense it was bad last year and they won 9 games. 

As an outsider looking in there is nothing wrong with the defense. As long as your DC is staying go out and hire an offensive minded head coach. If the homegrown coach can run the offense and wants the job it's a no brainer. As much grief as we give the Forrest offense on here, Cornersville hasn't been any better on that side of the ball since Whittaker and Woodard left. 

22 hours ago, elcants4life said:

" POUR ME, POUR ME ANOTHER DRINK, CAUSE I DONT WANNA HEAR A THING UNTIL HAYDEN MCMAHON IS THE HEAD COACH OF THE CORNERSVILLE BULLDOGS"

Not hearing much about who has applied. Did hear that Coach Cook the defensive coordinator applied if so he is the clear choice he loves Cornersville and wants to be there. Make him the Head Coach and McMahon the offensive coordinator both coached on the 2017 and 2018 team they know what it takes to get there.

• 2 weeks later...