Cornersville High School Looking for Head Football Coach

crabtree1617

On 4/27/2022 at 10:33 AM, Raider1234 said:

lol True

Still puzzling on timing of Randolph leaving. Head and shoulders above any other head coach in this 1A area & Corntown has a stable of studs this year.....that young Tail Back is what makes a wing T go!!!

Edited by phil24
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

I'll second this. They will have to give him time to grow into the spot but those kids would play hard for him on a nightly basis 

No question that’s who I would hire. Young offensive guy to go along with the weapons they have, they would put up some points!!! 

10 hours ago, hammerhound said:

Would be hard for him being the girls basketball coach, but would be great as the offensive coordinator.

Lol. People don’t realize what goes into a head football coach job. Countless days by yourself in the office for hours… you guys are selling Cornersville short if you think this is the best they can do. No offense to the guy y’all said but put some respect on the Jobs name…

15 hours ago, Rocketboy21 said:

Lol. People don’t realize what goes into a head football coach job. Countless days by yourself in the office for hours… you guys are selling Cornersville short if you think this is the best they can do. No offense to the guy y’all said but put some respect on the Jobs name…

How is he not fit for the gig? If its do to being the head girls coach I would say he would step down from that to get his dream job.He is a football guy he would be fully invested if he got it. He understands this generation of kids young coaches are on the rise across the nation. 

2 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

How is he not fit for the gig? If its do to being the head girls coach I would say he would step down from that to get his dream job.He is a football guy he would be fully invested if he got it. He understands this generation of kids young coaches are on the rise across the nation. 

Ok

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 1:24 PM, phil24 said:

Still puzzling on timing of Randolph leaving. Head and shoulders above any other head coach in this 1A area & Corntown has a stable of studs this year.....that young Tail Back is what makes a wing T go!!!

Cornersville hasn't ran the WingT in more than a decade but That young man definitely would be a good un! 

On 4/28/2022 at 9:22 PM, Rocketboy21 said:

Looks like we got a HATER on our hands. I hope McMahon gets the job, grows his mullet back out, then poses for a picture palming a basketball and football in his hands and the headline says "THIS IS FOR THE HATERS"