Landers

IMDog

I've watched the DAWGS a little this early season,and I believe it maybe tough sledding,it's just hard to lose all they lost and not take a step back for a little bit,but they'll be ok once they play some games,i have also watched the Rangers a little they will be a handful to shut down may have to outscore them their weakness maybe the lack of depth on the line.you maybe be able to gettem in the 4qt.only seen the Landers a tad bit they may take some steps back as well with all they lost as well,they'll be strong on the line

From my observation, I know it’s early and everything but HV looked like they’ll be down again. Numbers didn’t seem very good either. It was definitely a defensive battle with neither team scoring in the first two possessions of varsity action. I was expecting them to have their way with NG but that was not the case at all. Like always, their defense looked way ahead of their offense. Hopefully they’ll improve or it could be another down year. 

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

From my observation, I know it’s early and everything but HV looked like they’ll be down again. Numbers didn’t seem very good either. It was definitely a defensive battle with neither team scoring in the first two possessions of varsity action. I was expecting them to have their way with NG but that was not the case at all. Like always, their defense looked way ahead of their offense. Hopefully they’ll improve or it could be another down year. 

I'd about have to agree with everything you said except for 1 area. We do have 51 kids out at the very moment and I'm not sure why they didn't dress em all out this evening. I will try and find out though. 

Just now, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I'd about have to agree with everything you said except for 1 area. We do have 51 kids out at the very moment and I'm not sure why they didn't dress em all out this evening. I will try and find out though. 

Yeah I was expecting that kinda number. I counted about 30 dresses out. Not sure what happened lol 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:22 PM, IMDog said:

I've watched the DAWGS a little this early season,and I believe it maybe tough sledding,it's just hard to lose all they lost and not take a step back for a little bit,but they'll be ok once they play some games,i have also watched the Rangers a little they will be a handful to shut down may have to outscore them their weakness maybe the lack of depth on the line.you maybe be able to gettem in the 4qt.only seen the Landers a tad bit they may take some steps back as well with all they lost as well,they'll be strong on the line

The key point to watch for cland will be defense.  Young secondary for sure and it will be definitely be different for all of us this season.  Offensively cland will continue to smash.  Caraway is a savage.  

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

The key point to watch for cland will be defense.  Young secondary for sure and it will be definitely be different for all of us this season.  Offensively cland will continue to smash.  Caraway is a savage.  

Not sure who you fellers go against in the Jamboree but I look forward to seeing this years version.

18 hours ago, pujo said:

Not sure who you fellers go against in the Jamboree but I look forward to seeing this years version.

Zac is such a fine coach and ambassador for cloudland.  He'll get the most out of what we put out there.  The only time we lost a bunch of seniors and didn't have a drop off was between 92 and 93.  We lost clipse, birchfield, Potter,  Hopson,  Markland,  Shell,  Heaton,  Page, and A. Markland.  9 starters on both sides of the ball and the next year we went 9-1 the next season.  So we'll see how it plays out. 

24 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Zac is such a fine coach and ambassador for cloudland.  He'll get the most out of what we put out there.  The only time we lost a bunch of seniors and didn't have a drop off was between 92 and 93.  We lost clipse, birchfield, Potter,  Hopson,  Markland,  Shell,  Heaton,  Page, and A. Markland.  9 starters on both sides of the ball and the next year we went 9-1 the next season.  So we'll see how it plays out. 

No doubt, he'll do all he can with what he has.