Landers

IMDog

1 hour ago, pujo said:

West Green scored one time and we didn't score, they hit a couple of big pass plays. We intercepted a couple and moved the ball pretty well. I'm sure we can look at film and improve. 

We've got them again this year.  Michael might be playing a jc Campbell card.  Hampton was always junk in scrimmage but once the season started,  a whole different animal. 

On 8/6/2022 at 4:34 PM, pujo said:

Not a bad team, they mostly throw the ball and have some good looking kids.

highlanders have a really good team and well coached.    they won't have any trouble against west greene

and im surprized hampton struggled.  never known a lunceford to hold back not even in a jamboree.   hard to lose so many great players and bounce back to that level.. may take a few weeks.   same goes for south greene but cloudland seems like they are ready for the season but i know they have a big bullseye on their back.

2 hours ago, RLS26 said:

highlanders have a really good team and well coached.    they won't have any trouble against west greene

and im surprized hampton struggled.  never known a lunceford to hold back not even in a jamboree.   hard to lose so many great players and bounce back to that level.. may take a few weeks.   same goes for south greene but cloudland seems like they are ready for the season but i know they have a big bullseye on their back.

A work in progress for sure. Don't think we held back, you just don't do a 10 play thing like you would play a game. West Greene has a pretty good looking bunch also.

3 hours ago, RLS26 said:

johnson county is playing 1  against north greene

Cloudland and South Greene should be fun to watch, I'd say Chucky Doak will give us a good tussle. You guys should handle North Greene. I don't know what to make of Unaka, QB is good and they have weapons, just not sure how good they are in the trenches.