Landers

IMDog

5 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I was told by the AD yesterday that we have 56 kids at practice thanks to some serious Hallway Recruiting by Coach Hicks. I'm sure it will thin out from there but that's a wonderful number to start with.  We don't have that many uniforms 

WOW, That Hicks Man is one of my favorites the ever play in the County. They just don't come any better.

19 hours ago, piratetom said:

How many starters return from last year? Still consider ourselves very lucky to make it off the mountain with a win.

3 maybe 4 at the most.  I think we'll be better than most expect.  Mr. Bowling has really bought the kids in on strength and conditioning.  

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

3 maybe 4 at the most.  I think we'll be better than most expect.  Mr. Bowling has really bought the kids in on strength and conditioning.  

That team last year were strong as Ox. I'm sure this year will be no exception. That style of ball is hard to defend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got to watch our 7on7 vs Avery County and WG. Avery was the best looking team on the field.  Good looking qb and more playmakers than anyone else on the field. We look a little young in the secondary and gave up some plays. I was surprised by how well we threw the ball though against both teams. It's good to see the numbers and enthusiasm back at HV. 

On 6/14/2022 at 7:33 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Got to watch our 7on7 vs Avery County and WG. Avery was the best looking team on the field.  Good looking qb and more playmakers than anyone else on the field. We look a little young in the secondary and gave up some plays. I was surprised by how well we threw the ball though against both teams. It's good to see the numbers and enthusiasm back at HV. 

Avery boys are working really hard.  I'm usually in the gym with some of them.  They've got a good summer program 

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, THE KING said:

Avery boys are working really hard.  I'm usually in the gym with some of them.  They've got a good summer program 

King... Just exactly what have you done to the Hamponites? Have you bullied them enough they've just quit or what?? 

For like 15 years there'd be a Hampton football thread 20 pages deep by now. I swear they brought in 20% of CoachT's traffic. 

4 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

King... Just exactly what have you done to the Hamponites? Have you bullied them enough they've just quit or what?? 

For like 15 years there'd be a Hampton football thread 20 pages deep by now. I swear they brought in 20% of CoachT's traffic. 

Here and accounted for, Just looking forward to the season ahead. Replacing a lot of kids but still got enough to be a competitive team. Won't be the same kind of team as last year but got dangerous weapons.

By the was ,I was impressed with your Rangers at the passing league, If you can field a pretty good line and slow down Cloudlands running game, May be a new sheriff in town.