Landers

IMDog

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Watched us play 4 series against WG. Neither team scored on offense but WG moved the ball better than we did. They hit some slants and had a few decent runs. Overall we looked a little better than 2 weeks ago but the offense is still struggling and ball security is an issue at times.  

Sounds a little better, guess you guys are done until Cloudland.

33 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I was told they scored 3 times against CD but gave up 6 TD through the air. I'll tell ya this if they score 3 times against us in the Wildcat we more than likely won't be able to match it. 

Just being honest, I'm for sure picking Cloudland.

6 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

will be fun in jamboree excited to see how everyone matches up

predictions

jc 14 to 7 over ng

roan mtn 7 to 0 over sg

unaka 14 wg 14

cd 7 over hampton

all of this based upon scrimmages and returning players

won't mean alot but atleast season will be started

Got a feeling SG and Hampton are better than you think, It'll take a good team to beat either. Chucky Doak and Cloudland may both be good teams. I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to tomorrow night.

On 8/7/2022 at 11:46 PM, pujo said:

Cloudland and South Greene should be fun to watch, I'd say Chucky Doak will give us a good tussle. You guys should handle North Greene. I don't know what to make of Unaka, QB is good and they have weapons, just not sure how good they are in the trenches.

Unaka will at least at times have 2 FR on the line. One of them (Wilson maybe?) has the potential to be a darn good lineman. He's got size, good strength for his age, and he plays mean.

Against teams near their talent level, I'd suspect their line play to be more then adequate. Against teams like Hampton or Cloudland though, I wouldn't hazard to guess.  

15 hours ago, pujo said:

Got a feeling SG and Hampton are better than you think, It'll take a good team to beat either. Chucky Doak and Cloudland may both be good teams. I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to tomorrow night.

I wouldn't pay attention to any preseason adventures.  A lot of factors can create a deception of what anyone really has.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I wouldn't pay attention to any preseason adventures.  A lot of factors can create a deception of what anyone really has.

Week 5 and we should know a little about each team.Pre season stuff dont mean much of nothing.Most small schools are trying to find a little depth.Some of us are still trying to see if we have a coach.:thumb: