Tennessee AA's at 2022 US Open!

TNUSAWrestling

16 hours ago, wristbar said:

So we are counting non-Tennessee guys as representing Tennessee and omitting the highest finishing Tennessee guy that wrested in the senior division? Do better. 

The articles on the Rokfin channel are exclusively created by volunteers who want to help recognize and increase exposure for Tennessee wrestlers.  Nobody gains compensation for these articles, and everyone who contributes could literally be doing anything else with their time.  Anyone who wants to contribute is more than welcome to.

There were 120 different brackets to comb through at this year's US Open.  I'm sorry someone was missed.  You could have helped us "do better" by pointing out the omission so we could update the article and bring that athlete well-deserved recognition, but you instead chose to mock and ridicule while contributing nothing constructive.

All of the wrestlers listed either grew up wrestling in Tennessee or are wrestling in Tennessee now.  I'm sorry that doesn't meet your definition of what "counts" as a Tennessee wrestler, but somewhere along the way Tennessee coaches have put a lot of effort into each of these athletes' wrestling journeys.

• Like 1

It looks like the story was updated to correct the omission.  

I stand by what I said as far as only counting Tennessee guys. One of the wrestlers included clearly wrestled for the state of Georgia with a GA next to his listing in the bracket. I’m curious, does Georgia get to claim him as an All-American too? Which cadet dual team will he be on?