Goodpasture Coach Search

BigENS

Well if it wasn’t a big enough dumpster fire, they interviewed one of the biggest clowns in coaching history. Good chance this moron gets the job to because no one wants it and the school has been turned down several times. If Big Chief is watching PLEASE tell your wife to not let this happen. Brad Farmer is not the guy you want running your program unless you have given up and just do not care anymore. 

3 hours ago, BigENS said:

Well if it wasn’t a big enough dumpster fire, they interviewed one of the biggest clowns in coaching history. Good chance this moron gets the job to because no one wants it and the school has been turned down several times. If Big Chief is watching PLEASE tell your wife to not let this happen. Brad Farmer is not the guy you want running your program unless you have given up and just do not care anymore. 

I don’t agree with your comments about Coach Farmer. I also heard he interviewed but I think he would make a great coach for the Cougars!

12 hours ago, DABears20 said:

I don’t agree with your comments about Coach Farmer. I also heard he interviewed but I think he would make a great coach for the Cougars!

Then you are one of three people, Farmer, Papa Farmer, or Mama Farmer. NO ONE else would see it that way.

The Cougars found their guy. Wasn’t Farmer even though he had a conversation with them Friday. Ended up hiring a CPA assistant. Some CPA connections here, think he’s a decent hire for them. Looks like they went young and enthusiastic instead of a older and more experienced coach. Could be a good one, time will tell.