Peabody Golden Tide 2022

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Nice try. I will buy McKenzie being the favorite out of the West but not by that much. Peabody is most definitely the favorite to win the region. I am very aware of what both Lake County and Peabody return from last year. Peabody's program hasn't went down that much at all. 

Down? Nope not a bit D will be better O will be huge and bruising, will we win different? Yep 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

If y’all haven’t seen the Tide is huge again ! Meadows looks amazing and we got him 2 more years !!!!!

What are y’all feeding them boys or should I say young men over there? Looks like he has a bright future ahead of him. If he wants to take off in a couple of weeks that will be fine. He can get ready for your other games.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

What are y’all feeding them boys or should I say young men over there? Looks like he has a bright future ahead of him. If he wants to take off in a couple of weeks that will be fine. He can get ready for your other games.

We have some hosses, that’s actually two different guys, Ace is the kid in the first pic

Younger brother of Connor that is at UT this year, Ace is 6’7 and about 295 now and is gonna be a junior

Edited by PeabodyPride

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Looks and size are great but can they move and play low.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Basically same line we had last year except for the player in the first pic he is the younger brother of Connor meadows. Connor is at UT Knoxville. Ace is I think 6’6 300. Ace played some last year 

I take that back they have ace listed as 6’7 290 

Edited by Tide21