Peabody Golden Tide 2022

1 hour ago, USJalum88 said:

I know  for Peabody fans scrimmages and jamboree’s are like Super Bowls.  Just want to get potential excuses out of the way.  So how many guys are you “ holding out” tomorrow?

We need a gold ball polisher. I’ll get you an application. I know you guys don’t have any so I’m sure there someone at usj willing to do it. Probably would be the only way you will get to touch one 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Didn't MASE lose their only playoff game by 40 to Peabody? What changed 

Like another poster has said, they hired the MAHS head coach and he brought his entire team and also added a few rising freshmen that are the top in the country. 

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We need a gold ball polisher. I’ll get you an application. I know you guys don’t have any so I’m sure there someone at usj willing to do it. Probably would be the only way you will get to touch one 

I could say so much, yet I will say so little. You have won the T for the day. Rest peacefully tonight. 

8 hours ago, 731Ball said:

Like another poster has said, they hired the MAHS head coach and he brought his entire team and also added a few rising freshmen that are the top in the country. 

Mustangs held MAHS to one score in the playoffs, probably our best defensive effort of the year. Fast, athletic squad that is pretty well coached. Most physical game we played in all year. Both teams scored once, we made our extra point, they made their 2 point conversion. Ball game. Wouldn't want any part of them in the 2nd round!

59 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs held MAHS to one score in the playoffs, probably our best defensive effort of the year. Fast, athletic squad that is pretty well coached. Most physical game we played in all year. Both teams scored once, we made our extra point, they made their 2 point conversion. Ball game. Wouldn't want any part of them in the 2nd round!

Yeah if what is said is true they will be good. It doesn’t make it right though. Trezevant Fairley mahs and now mase and tssaa allows it to happen it’s pretty obvious 

49 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i always feel like there are 500 peabody threads every season. then the south pitt fans go even harder they just dont put their school in the title lol 

Right our homerness “not a word I know” is not hidden at all ,its out there in all its glory lol ! The  Pitt fellas ar assassins and just take over a thread or low key break coach T with “ Peg Leg flies over the Jasper Jail house title lmao

Edited by PeabodyPride