Peabody Golden Tide 2022

Kids are recruited to Dyer Co and Dyersburg by many.Not just coaches but by other parents,players.Put them on travel ball,get them close to players from their schools and try to lure them.It happens everywhere.The young man I'm referring g to here played at LC his whole life,sister also.Think started at Dyersburg all 4 years.

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I have seen many transfers transfer to different school zones within 12-15 miles. What is the 25 mile deal?? I remember a TCA student transferred to South Gibson and he had to sit out for whatever reason. Don’t think they moved either. It gets confusing for sure.

I agree.I think as long as TSSAa sees a move was made ,could care less about the miles.Id bet if a kid moved from Gibson County to Tenton,he'd be eligible as long as they moved.

Just now, mrbigster said:

I agree.I think as long as TSSAa sees a move was made ,could care less about the miles.Id bet if a kid moved from Gibson County to Tenton,he'd be eligible as long as they moved.

I guess we need to start a new thread.Suppose to be about Trenton and we hijacked it cause of Mase.

12 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I guess we need to start a new thread.Suppose to be about Trenton and we hijacked it cause of Mase.

So in saying that.Cant wait to see Trenton vs Milan first week.Then 3rd week against the region champs..Stop Driggers is the key in my opinion.Think Trenton will try to run their backs maybe first couple downs.Then on 3rd down have Driggers go back to pass or run on 3rd down.Think it will be a pattern.Him try to scramble on 3rd down.If the Ends and corners not let him get outside and let him do what Corral ,of Ole Miss did to Tenn,I think Trenton suffers 2 losses..Even with all those beasts they say they have on the line.Two early losses..Firing shots .lol

Edited by mrbigster

36 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

So in saying that.Cant wait to see Trenton vs Milan first week.Then 3rd week against the region champs..Stop Driggers is the key in my opinion.Think Trenton will try to run their backs maybe first couple downs.Then on 3rd down have Driggers go back to pass or run on 3rd down.Think it will be a pattern.Him try to scramble on 3rd down.If the Ends and corners not let him get outside and let him do what Corral ,of Ole Miss did to Tenn,I think Trenton suffers 2 losses..Even with all those beasts they say they have on the line.Two early losses..Firing shots .lol

Didn’t you guys just get drilled by westview ?  Crockett just beat west view ……. You see where I’m going with this ?  I know they were just scrimmages 

shots fired but they were shot from a .22 non assault weapon and hit a steel wall :mrgreen:

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Didn’t you guys just get drilled by westview ?  Crockett just beat west view ……. You see where I’m going with this ?  I know they were just scrimmages 

shots fired but they were shot from a .22 non assault weapon and hit a steel wall :mrgreen:

I'd think if you had Driggers out and a couple linemen like LC didn't have Day Day playing?See where I'm going with this?

Just now, mrbigster said:

I'd think if you had Driggers out and a couple linemen like LC didn't have Day Day playing?See where I'm going with this?

And It was 10 play series.So don't know how it would been if picking up first downs and fumbles etc.And I had it 2 to 1.Wouldnt called it getting drilled.And Clay did return an interception fir a td but think it may have been Westview backup qb.

13 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We will get it on after Milan and Purple gets through with Trenton.

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I have seen many transfers transfer to different school zones within 12-15 miles. What is the 25 mile deal?? I remember a TCA student transferred to South Gibson and he had to sit out for whatever reason. Don’t think they moved either. It gets confusing for sure.

If I remember correctly, it used to be different if a private was involved (there was an issue in Chatt. about 10/12 years ago), but there's nothing in the by-laws now differentiating between private/public. Also says 20 mile radius, and I (like BPM) thought that it used to be 25.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Westview didn't drill anyone. 3 to 2 LC not that it matters. I know you was messing with Bigster

12 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Westview didn't drill anyone. 3 to 2 LC not that it matters. I know you was messing with Bigster

Yea.Its getting close.LC has a tough opponent in Union City,I'm hearing an improved Cental team,then Trenton.Just trying to get it going some since it's so close.I know Trenton going to be as tough as past few years.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

68 had it 3 to 2 for the soon to be region champs LC...But like he said,doesn't matter.Was 10 play series instead of game conditions.Plus no puntinging,kicking.Not that we probably do any punting against Trenton.Plus I'm sure with the blazing speed,LC will probably have some very good returns lol