Peabody Golden Tide 2022

5 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm not sure about Dyersburg yet.Think they lost a lot and are young.A coach scrimmaged against them and said they were pretty good but thought Hunt was the best team at that scrimmage.But still with their enrollment,should have lots of talent.

Gotcha. Dyersburg always has a pretty good team. I hadn’t seen them, but just basing it on last year. 

37 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you come to the jamboree let me know. I’ll be there all night. 

It in Dyersburg?? I went last year. Doubt I go. I am probably going to Peabody South Gibson since it is so close. I will be at the Peabody Milan game for sure. That should be a good one. I will likely be at GC Obion on opening night Friday. I will look you up Milan Peabody for sure. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes. That is correct. Would have to sit a year. 

I don’t think any what you guys are discussing matters. There are players transferring 3-4 times in a 4 year period and not sitting out any. How are they doing that ?  I was told they do the same in basketball in Memphis 

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

It in Dyersburg?? I went last year. Doubt I go. I am probably going to Peabody South Gibson since it is so close. I will be at the Peabody Milan game for sure. That should be a good one. I will likely be at GC Obion on opening night Friday. I will look you up Milan Peabody for sure. 

Yea it’s in Dburg. Let us know how Peabody vs SG goes. 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think any what you guys are discussing matters. There are players transferring 3-4 times in a 4 year period and not sitting out any. How are they doing that ?  I was told they do the same in basketball in Memphis 

No doubt there are people that don’t follow the rules.  They get away with it because TSSAA is incompetent. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Right , the stub back from Fairly played at 4 schools in 4 years just kept transferring and playing game 1

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

No idea what the TSSAA rule is when a school closes and I think there was no zoning to MAHS. Probably a rule that protects them but just a guess. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No doubt there are people that don’t follow the rules.  They get away with it because TSSAA is incompetent. 

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

The crap that people get away with is shameful to our state. I understand that it is a tough job, but this organization has lost sight of control. The crap that goes on in Memphis during BBall season is laughable. The T$$AA just turns a blind eye to it.... Very sad. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not to mention they take HALF of the money when it comes to the playoffs. HALF!!! The host school and the visiting school have to split the rest. How silly. This is a great example of a " not for profit " making huge salaries to " govern and enforce rules" while sitting in their fat offices drawing a big fat salary. It is obnoxious! 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

The crap that people get away with is shameful to our state. I understand that it is a tough job, but this organization has lost sight of control. The crap that goes on in Memphis during BBall season is laughable. The T$$AA just turns a blind eye to it.... Very sad. 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not to mention they take HALF of the money when it comes to the playoffs. HALF!!! The host school and the visiting school have to split the rest. How silly. This is a great example of a " not for profit " making huge salaries to " govern and enforce rules" while sitting in their fat offices drawing a big fat salary. It is obnoxious! 

I agree 100%