Polk 2022

Polk04

49 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

The McWilliams kid alone will win them a couple ball games don’t know much about the rest of the team. Had an alright 8th grade group last year.

Agreed the McWilliams kid is definitely an athlete. Hopefully they use him in a lot more ways like they started to towards the end of the season last year. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

What happened?

Would DD return?

Brewer is taking an position in administration. Be nice to have DD back I for one would love to have him back. I  think it's be the easiest transition if DD is interested. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this Distric sure is starting to look different with all the recent coaching changes.  thought the Polk co team looked better last year. Felt like Brewer couldve done good with some time.  personally, I think Coach davis would be a mistake.  i dont know why he left before but the community alredy seems divided over the issue. anyone alread on that staff?

On 6/8/2022 at 7:07 PM, TheBest2018 said:

this Distric sure is starting to look different with all the recent coaching changes.  thought the Polk co team looked better last year. Felt like Brewer couldve done good with some time.  personally, I think Coach davis would be a mistake.  i dont know why he left before but the community alredy seems divided over the issue. anyone alread on that staff?

This will be interesting and not sure that bringing Davis back is the right move either. But what does this Basin boy know?

• Like 1

I like Davis and he did good at Polk with what two bad years out of the 19 he was there? All the nosie about the issue with soccer when he was there is just that. I'm sure if Davis comes back there won't be a issue. But I know Davis loves Polk.  Hopefully if he's interested they hash it out and bury the past issues and bring DD home.