Polk 2022

Polk04

On 6/10/2022 at 1:14 PM, Blaster7 said:

I like Davis and he did good at Polk with what two bad years out of the 19 he was there? All the nosie about the issue with soccer when he was there is just that. I'm sure if Davis comes back there won't be a issue. But I know Davis loves Polk.  Hopefully if he's interested they hash it out and bury the past issues and bring DD home. 

As long as he sports that crazy stache and drives Roy Dillard crazy, I am all for it.

@RoyDillard

i'm an outsider with no real interest in this but i see the name grabowskie on this thread.  After looking him up it seems that he would be my 1st phone call sence he is already in the system?? he done good at red bank and at copper basin when he had a little talent.  

3 hours ago, TheBest2018 said:

i'm an outsider with no real interest in this but i see the name grabowskie on this thread.  After looking him up it seems that he would be my 1st phone call sence he is already in the system?? he done good at red bank and at copper basin when he had a little talent.  

He wants to stay here in the basin so it would take a lot for him to leave and go to a cross county rival!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, TheBest2018 said:

Copper Basin is probably the easier place to win right now. The district we are in is loaded. Seems quiet on the coaching search. It seems like we would want a coach in place pretty soon with fall practice right around the corner.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:47 PM, ValleyTroll said:

Copper Basin is probably the easier place to win right now. The district we are in is loaded. Seems quiet on the coaching search. It seems like we would want a coach in place pretty soon with fall practice right around the corner.

When will they announce the hire?

5 hours ago, Charger64 said:

When will they announce the hire?

Not sure was supposed to be this past Wednesday. Rumor has it the school board is jacking around. If I was Davis I wouldn't take it if this is how they're gonna be. Wasn't gonna get into this but Polk's school board is a freaking joke has been for years and people keep voting the same people in. 

Edited by Blaster7
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blaster7 said:

Not sure was supposed to be this past Wednesday. Rumor has it the school board is jacking around. If I was Davis I wouldn't take it if this is how they are gonna be. Wasn't gonna get into this but Polk's school board is a freaking joke has been for years and people keep voting the sane people in. 

Exactly blaster, Polk County administration in general is trash.

• Like 2