June 13-15, 2022 Southern Champs Wrestling Camp!

CoachPSimpson

Here's a link to the brochure: 2022 Southern Champions Wrestling Camp

The Southern Champs Wrestling Camp is back this summer! If you're looking for a camp, it'll be tough to find one in the local area with better clinicians. It should be another great camp this year. One wrestler at camp will receive a free home-size wrestling mat complements of Dollamur Sports Surfaces. A t-shirt is included in the cost. 

Southern Champs Wrestling Camp

In partnership with Dollamur Sport Surfaces 

June 13, 14, 15

9 – 3p

held at Montgomery Bell Academy

For rising 6th – 12th graders

Lead Instructors

Nahshon Garrett  4X NCAA DIV I All-American (2016 NATIONAL CHAMP), 4X EIWA conference champ, EIWA Hall of Fame member

Phillip Simpson  3X NCAA DIV I All-American (2005 Runner-up), 2012 Pan American Champion for Team USA, 4X TN State Champion, EIWA Hall of Fame member

Jeramie Welder – 3X NCAA DIV I Qualifier from University of Nebraska , USA Jr. National Greco Roman Champion, 2X North Dakota State Champion

Garrett Shaner– 2015 NCAA DIV I Qualifier (Stanford University), 4 year starter at Stanford, 4X HS Michigan All-Conference first team selection

• 3 weeks later...

We received the registration form for this camp from my son's coach yesterday, and the camp is this upcoming Monday.  If I mail the payment and registration form today and send a copy of the check and form with him on Monday, will that be sufficient?  Or would it be better to send in the check and registration form with him on Monday morning?

Edited by LukesMom
additional question added